shaved manhood

I've been smooth for years and wouldn't trade it for anything. I do it because it feels good. And from what I can tell, most of those who see it, like it.

This post was edited
RE: shaved manhood?

i shave my man hood a couple of times when i can and it feel real great

This post was edited
agree

just do it man..! its look nice and awesome

This post was edited
agree

do it man..!! its look nice and awesome..

but becareful on your penis and balls with the shaver,,

This post was edited

I've been a "smoothie" for years, never liked alot of pubic hair. I feel more erotic totally shaved. No one has ever really made a comment in the locker room or at the beach or pool.

This post was edited

Hi Peter,
People seem to think it makes the cock look bigger, but it can look so unnatural too depending on your own body. Also if really shaved it, it itches to death when growing back. Is it that your partner does not like hair or what, as women tend not too?
Up to you at the end of the day, be proud of your cock as it is! Gary

This post was edited

how do i view pictures in other peoples profiles .... or is that even possible?

This post was edited

how do you expect him to know where to post when he wasn't able to figure out clicking on view my photos on the profile page.

This post was edited

I have tried shaving, but I am way too lazy to shave regularly, I don't even shave my face on weekends. Waxing is too painful and laser it too permanent for me. However, ifyou are interested - go for it. If you don't like it, it will grow back pretty fast.

This post was edited

I have had mine shaved for years. At first it felt a little different, but I wouldn't have it any other way now. Smooth, clean and comfortable. My wife wouldn't let me grow it back if I wanted to!

This post was edited