FEELS GOOD MAN.

Feels good man.

This post was edited
RE: FEELS GOOD MAN.

Because being smooth feels good, who cares whether it is manly. I have been shaving for about a year.

This post was edited
RE: shaved manhood?

Shaving is too feminine. Men should be hairy, sweatty and naked.

This post was edited

I agree and I am with you Men should be hairy or some hair.

This post was edited

I think you said it well. AND....after all, when your close enough to be speaking to another nudist, your supposed to make eye contact and be polite not stand and check out the finer things on display. If the looker is at a distance, the shave or not shave may not be noticed.
Personally, I have done both and the wife and I kind of settled in the middle.....very much trimmed with a little left on top. there, now you know my two cents and what it is worth. Have a happy Easter everyone. Weather is getting nicer. A resort is in the near future.

Wendy & Richard

This post was edited

let her shave you it feels great and looks much nicer

This post was edited

I agree and I am with you Men should be hairy or some hair.
be a man is not a question of hair. shaved or not it depends on how you think and live.

This post was edited

I see nothing wrong with Bernie's photo. Some men are showers and some are growers. I don't believe that Bernie is showing an erection, instead I believe that he is like many German men (I am also German) simply a shower as are many African American men for that matter. Should they be prevented from posting simply because they were born with a large flaccid penis? I think not.
Truly, it is amazing that there are so many hung up members of this forum who are hung up with naturally hung men.

This post was edited

I agree with those who have staed it has nothing to do with size, I shave because I like the look as we have mnoved away from looking like monkeys, but my main reason is that I enjoy walking clothes free when I can be it in open fields or through wooded areas, there can be those intrepid insects that just love to get into the hair and kame themselves at home and take a few nibbles while resting there, a smooth body stops them nesting or take a free ride among the hairs on the body. Also it is cooler and not so sweaty and smelling.

This post was edited
RE: Shaved manhood

I'm in the trimmed camp. Shaved scrotum and shaft, trimmed close everywhere else. It's more a personal preference, I hate the feel of hair on my balls rubbing my legs. Never really notice it with underwear (briefs) on, but nude it's irritating.

I did shave a few times but the itch wasn't worth it, my wife said she couldn't tell much difference at a glance since she was used to me being trimmed already.

This post was edited