RE: shaved manhood?

It is the same as anything else, it will take time for your skin to adjust, have been shaving for almost ten years, there is no itching at all. SO perseverance is the way to go, just keep shaving til it does not itch.

This post was edited

It took me about 3 weeks of daily shaving before the skin on my pubic area stopped breaking out in bumps. Now, I almost never get razor burn or bumps, but I also make sure to use lots of bath gel for razor lubrication.

This post was edited
RE:shaved manhood?

I have been shaving for about 1 1/2 years, usinga triple edge bladeand shampoo conditioner. Initially you may experience some red bumps and itching but be persistent, your skin gets conditioned to shaving.
Now I'm like the rest of the smoothies i shave about every 2-3 days, and the good part is my wife enjoys me being clean shaven. Personallyit makes me feel more naked......if that's possible.

This post was edited

Don't like shaving get your hair removed by laser like I did. I love it and never have to shave again.

This post was edited

i have shaved my manhood area, and i liked it. it did make me look bigger. lol. nice and smooth.

This post was edited

Do you recommned shaving creams? With the gillette... I am afraid to hurt myself in the worst places, you know... And wax... THANKS BUT NO THANKS :P

This post was edited

Some regular shaving of the balls is a minimum for me, normally also trim the hair around a little. No problem with itching or such.

This post was edited

For me, there's merely the opposit desire that would go with geneital jewlery.
Rather than draw attention by appearing to be wearing a hair speedo, OR the reverse, appearing to be wearing a nude speedo in the midst of an otherwise lightly haired body, I trim enough to "blend in" and lose contrast. ( I think, I hope )
Tried a little shave once, and got ingrown hairs. Not good.
Don't mind the appearance of razor stubble on others, or on myself, but definitely do not like the feeling of razor stubble, especially on a partner, and assume they would feel the same.
Beards, mustaches, ear rings, necklaces, hair styles, all are intended to "frame" and contrast, thereby drawing attention to the face.
For me, I merely wish to remove that framing and contrast in other areas.
If that happens to afford a better view, and make Paige happy, I have no objection to being considered eye candy for the women.
"Natural" doesn't always appear natural, so there can be no absolute either way, IMHO. ( though completely smooth appears more and more normal the places I've been )
Whatever makes YOU happy !

This post was edited

I think also that you have to consider the overall hairiness of a man. If a man with a smooth body shaves, it looks fine. If a hairy guy shaves, it's almost like painting a target over his bits. Personally, I don't think that's a good look.

This post was edited

Do you recommned shaving creams? With the gillette... I am afraid to hurt myself in the worst places, you know... And wax... THANKS BUT NO THANKS :P

Your normal every day variety hair conditioner. My ex told me about that years and years ago and I never once had a rash since I started doing that.

This post was edited