RE: shaved manhood?

Wow, lots of information...for me I started shaving my balls back in 1996, and have not let them get hairy again. I shave every 3 days, the itching does stop...I now trim my chest. pits and pubs. but about once a month. just like the way it looks and feels...As told before..do what makes you feel comfortable. I didnt do it for any other reason than personal choice....Good luck and you wont konw until you try.

This post was edited

Swift that's exactly what I've been using, it works great.
How about some more comments from the ladies, thanks Paige

This post was edited

Let her do it Peter... you are in for a treat! Make her kneel in front of you as she shave you... wink wink...

This post was edited
Shaved Manhood

I vote for shaved, I've kept mine shaved for a few years now and I too am very hairy. Keep lubricated after you shave and it helps alot and shave twice a week. I love the look and feel of being smoothand so does my wife. I'ts whatever you like, others should notjudge your personal prefrences on body hair.

This post was edited
RE: Shaved Manhood

right on aznudeguy!

This post was edited
shaved manhood

peter, find two trees in your yard and plants shrubs or ground cover around one then step back and see which one looks taller.

This post was edited
RE: shaved manhood

i just finished shaving my pubic area, balls and all, and it does feel good, and it does look bigger as usual. lol. i have shaved the area before, it just feels and looks neater.

This post was edited

My wife shaved all her life, I only trimmedand shaved around the base. About a year ago we beganvisiting our first nudest resorts. I started shaving because I liked the look and it was 50/50 shaven or not at the resort. I found it helped the first few time shaving to use an antibiotic creamafter shaving and powder the next day after the shave. After a year I'm loving it, Dawn loves it to. I'll never go back.PS both of us are not harry at all so it kinda looks natural.

This post was edited

I have been smooth for 3years now its one of the better things i have done.I like the clean look on me and it makes what i got look a little better ,woman havebeen doing it for years now and i think they look better smooth just my thoughts besides if you do not like it you can let grow back.

This post was edited

When I shave, and the hair grows back, it curls and in a couple of instances my doctor had to remove a couple hairs. They curled under and reentered the skin, and they looked awful with the purplish color the skin had. How do I avoid that?
Go here. https://www.ehow.com/articles_3657-shaving.html

Wow! ........GOOD ANSWER Nicky!

Thoughtful, ... kind, ... empathetic, ... understanding, ... relevant, ... informative, ... accurate, ... concise, ......
I'm blown away! ......maybe there IS hope for you yet.
We LIKE, this Nicky, but maybe you should go have a lie down for a bit :)
Whatever it is that you're on, .....DON'T STOP!

Sorry, ... couldn't resist.
Thanks Nicky, had a quick look, lots of good info there that's relevant to this thread.
Jack, when you get there, scroll down to, and click on "How to Remove and Prevent Ingrown Hairs"
The only thing I would add, that I've not seen written anywhere, is, don't try to shave -too- close.
Back in the days when you could believe TV adds, I remember one for twin bladed razors.
It made sense to me, that the first blade pulls the hair out a bit, so the second shaves it closer.
Great for a close shave, but if the end of the hair retracts back below the surface of the skin,
I think you are more likely to get one ingrown. I had a bit of trouble with this a few years back,
I just dug them out with a big safety pin, and then plucked 'em out. Not had any trouble since,
but recently let it grow for a few weeks, till I couldn't stand it anymore. When I did start shaving again,
It took another few weeks to get back in the swing of it, and I started to get a rash again.
No probs now, but I think it shows that even if you don't get any ingrown, it's hair pushing back up through,
that causes the rash, so again, I think you need to go over it only once and then stop,
even if you think it could be a bit closer. You can only feel it in one direction anyway.

This post was edited