love to be smooth

I can just advice to do. Smooth feels much better and free. I use IPL since a year and am very satisfied. I started with my pubic hair and will do some other body parts as well next time.
Naked greetings from Holland,
Roland

This post was edited
RE: shaved

If you're having second thoughts about shaving, just shave one side, left or right, your choice, to see how it looks and feels.
NO, don't do that,just having a bit of fun.
If your lady says to do it, make her happy and reap the rewards, what ever they may be.

This post was edited
RE: shaved manhood?

Dont do it, a man looks much more sexy with pubic hair.Size is NOT important.

Ya think?

This post was edited

We agree with Ann

This post was edited

erection photos are against the TOS here! You've been flagged

This post was edited

Well done!! We will flag him too.

This post was edited

erection photos are against the TOS here! You've been flagged

And flagged again.

This post was edited

Dont do it, a man looks much more sexy with pubic hair.Size is NOT important.
I agree with you ann. if men are complete shave, it does looks like a boy. having pubic hair it does look more manly.

This post was edited

Everyone has a preference. If you are curious about shaving then try it once, just to see if you like the way it looks and feels. If you don't like it, no worries it will always grow back. Some people look good with body hair and others don't. It shouldn't matter, do what you feel like you should do. I think pubic hair looks good, to me sometimes it just looks odd completely shaven. Why not compromise and trim?

This post was edited

I agree, had a vasectomy about 8 years ago, My wife and I both liked the way it looks and feels and have not gone back since.

This post was edited