where to go nude tent camping

My brother and I are going to go nude camping this fall. He would like to go to the Adirondacks. We are looking for campsites where we will have privacy so we can tent camp naked.
If anyone knows of any campsites in the Adirondacks and or in the mid-atlantic region, please let me know
thanks!

This topic was edited
RE: where to go nude tent camping

Can't help you with camp sites but WOW wouldn't it be chilly up there in the fall?

This post was edited
RE: where to go nude tent camping

My brother and I are going to go nude camping this fall. He would like to go to the Adirondacks. We are looking for campsites where we will have privacy so we can tent camp naked.If anyone knows of any campsites in the Adirondacks and or in the mid-atlantic region, please let me knowthanks!In the fall, you will be thoroughly chilled if you are nude outdoors. Mid-Atlantic area has Avalon in the Paw Paw, WV area with an indoor pool and hot tub and a great restaurant. This fall, the southeast has some better destination, ie Midlands of SC (Travelites) and Cleveland, GA (Serendipity) plus lots in FL. I can recommend Hidden River at the GA/FL border with sandy trails plus Lake Como @ 19 miles north of Tampa. The Cadillac of nudist resorts on the east coast is Cypress Cove, Kissimmee, FL

This post was edited