RE: Trimming genitals

Not so sure i buy into the arcticle. If our bodies were that sensitive to diseases then we shouldn't shave around our face either because the beard and mustache would prevent things entering our nose and mouth. With the amount of people who shave their pubic area... There would be an epidemic out there.

This post was edited

Has anyone used Veet or any other hair removal cream? Works like a charm and you never ever get red bumps.

This post was edited

I did use VEET, it was good but I got horrible in grown hairs on my pubic area and it didn't do much on my scrotum.

This post was edited

I use Veet and love the smooth results. Never any rash and it lasts for days.

This post was edited

i am completely smooth and use a disposable razor with liquid soap in the shower but i dry shave my balls as it gets a smoother shave and only a few times have had a nick.

This post was edited

I've used to get waxed fairly regularly but stopped just because of cost. It was a smoother finish, I must admit - almost erotic, if I can say that.

This post was edited

Perhaps if we all had unlimited funds, those who prefer the smooth would opt for laser hair removal. I've had my back done with great results. I did my balls, shaft and perineum for one treatment and didn't notice any difference. I know it takes up to 6 to do any lasting results but at this point I've opted not to continue. I do like the dry shave on my balls as I agree it gives a closer shave.

This post was edited

I did 6 laser sessions on my pubic region and butt crack. There's less hair there but not smooth as I wanted. Unfortunately, with age comes gray hair and the laser won't get those so guess what, that's what's left and that's what I shave.

This post was edited

Like in other part of your body. It takes daily shaving and conditioning with a sharp quality razor and shave gel. There is no substitute. Even a the best conditions you may still have an occasional ingrown.

This post was edited