RE:Trimming genitals

I would like to know as well... maybe have some waxing done, and take it from there..

This post was edited

I would like to know as well... maybe have some waxing done, and take it from there..

I have no idea why you blocked me and now you want to know where I get waxed? Really?

This post was edited

I shave using foam and a good three-blade razor. I remember having some skin irritation at th beginning, but this went away rather quickly.

This post was edited

I, too, use VEET products. The first go around might be a little uncomfortable. But for the money, it can't be beat. Just use the minimal amount of time required and lots of aloe afterward.

This post was edited

Being smooth is an expression of a positive body feeling, Sort of the next step after nudism. But others may see this differently.
Being smooth looks and feels so much nicer than an uncontrolled full bush.
Initially I trimmed a little bit but then removed everything .

This post was edited

Hi,
We're thinking of getting a home IPL Machine, either a Braun or Phillips, do you still use yours?
We have a few questions.
Was there an immediate effect or did it take the 12 weeks it says?
How much regrowth is there?
Thanks for any information you can provide
Nick & Jules

This post was edited

I dont remember when I last had long pubic hair! I use my electric shaver trimmer to keep my pubic hair very trimmed, the razor for balls and shaft, and a wet razor for my crack. I just love that fresh and clean feeling. If I know Id be on a nude beach or cruise, then I shave completely, but have to live with the odd ingrown hair a few days later.

This post was edited

I have found using sunburn lotion as shaving cream is the best. I guess because of all the extra moisturizers. I don't know if anyone else shaves against the grain but that how I do it and it's stays smooth longer. I usually use the sunburn lotion for a few times a day for a week to stop the ingrown hairs.

This post was edited

I have found using sunburn lotion as shaving cream is the best. I guess because of all the extra moisturizers. I don't know if anyone else shaves against the grain but that how I do it and it's stays smooth longer. I usually use the sunburn lotion for a few times a day for a week to stop the ingrown hairs.

This post was edited
RE: Trimming genitals

I use a Norelco shaver to stay smooth and hairless on my pole, sack and crack. I keep the bush above my genitals untrimmed. No ingrown hairs. Any razor burn is remedied with some lotion.

This post was edited