Trimming genitals

how do u shave you genitals without getting ingrown hairs?

This topic was edited
RE: Trimming genitals

I've heard "Balls Balm" is the latest and greatest and you can get it via Amazon.com
Good luck and happy hunting :)
Hawk

This post was edited

I don't trim my genitals at all. I want all of them to remain.

This post was edited

I don't trim my genitals at all. I want all of them to remain.LMAO!

This post was edited

I don't trim my genitals at all. I want all of them to remain.I agree, circumcission is unnatural and in most cases completely unnecessary. It's beyond belief that such barbaric rituals are still carried out in civilised society.

This post was edited

Thanks IMHAWK07 for your response. I'll research it. And for the others that responded, NOT SO MUCH.

This post was edited

A cheep razor will only get you nicks and problems. I have good results with a Mark 3. Do it in the shower it only takes a few seconds.

This post was edited

I shave whenever I shower but my best shave is with my norelco bodygroomer. I first spread vitamin e oil on and then shave with the norelco. It gives me a close and smooth shave and oils the blades too.

This post was edited

I've never had a problem with ingrown hairs, but do get general razor burn some. A little aloe helps for me.

This post was edited
RE: Trimming genital hair.

Pubic hair is different to other body hair and much less likely to become ingrown through shaving. I have never had a problem with it, but used to have the odd few on the rest ofmy body.
Always make sure you wear loose fitting clothes for a couple of days after shaving, or better still, no clothes at all. The only time I have experienced any problems with body shaving, is when wearing tight fitting clothes afterwards.

This post was edited

I've found that Gold Bond medicated itch powder helps after you have thoroughly dried off. Use for as long as it is itchy. Keeps you dry too. But always use a fresh blade.

This post was edited