RE: Im detecting some fun here, serious topic #16

I needed this today! Thanks for the lightheartednss. :) Cheri

'twas a pleasure to get silly. Hopefully it can continue on for awhile.
16. Could someone, please, clarify the issue of When to sit on a towel. The discussion has gone on for many months but I still have several questions.

I think that using towelsmust make you rich because doing without can put you on skid row.

This post was edited

16. Could someone, please, clarify the issue of When to sit on a towel. The discussion has gone on for many months but I still have several questions.

I think that using towelsmust make you rich because doing without can put you on skid row.
Thanks Linda,
For finely clearing up the issue. I knew we could count on you.

This post was edited

Thanks Linda,

Oops! There goes my coffee again...all over the keyboard!

This post was edited

Thanks Linda,
Oops! There goes my coffee again...all over the keyboard!
Linda and I are going to e-mail a pair of spill proof cups to the Cuddlelbuttons.

This post was edited

My husband used to wish there was a way to take his coffee intravenously. He has since cut down considerably and I have quit drinking it completely.

This post was edited

I cant help but reply to the "Can I be a nudist if I keep my socks on" reminds me of a skit on an Aussie TV comedy show "The Chasers War on Everything". They regularly had someone posing as a "Parking Inspector" type character handing out fines for bizzare infringements. One such skit included the inspector handing out fines on a nude beach (Sydney) for people who weren't nude...ie wearing a hat, sandles, watch, jewelery, etc....

DJ

This post was edited

I cant help but reply to the "Can I be a nudist if I keep my socks on" reminds me of a skit on an Aussie TV comedy show "The Chasers War on Everything". They regularly had someone posing as a "Parking Inspector" type character handing out fines for bizzare infringements. One such skit included the inspector handing out fines on a nude beach (Sydney) for people who weren't nude...ie wearing a hat, sandles, watch, jewelery, etc.... DJ

As well he should. How dare someone wear a watch on a nude beach?!?

This post was edited

I cant help but reply to the "Can I be a nudist if I keep my socks on" reminds me of a skit on an Aussie TV comedy show "The Chasers War on Everything". They regularly had someone posing as a "Parking Inspector" type character handing out fines for bizzare infringements. One such skit included the inspector handing out fines on a nude beach (Sydney) for people who weren't nude...ie wearing a hat, sandles, watch, jewelery, etc.... DJ

That would be a good stunt for a News item to promote naturism!

This post was edited

Was the guy handing out tickets to those who werent nude, nude himself? Nude Beach Patrol, now theres a job.

This post was edited

Was the guy handing out tickets to those who werent nude, nude himself? Nude Beach Patrol, now theres a job.
Allow me to volunteer for the job. Now if we could just get a nude beach, here in the Carolinas so I wouldn't have to travel so far to "work".

This post was edited