RE: Im detecting some fun here. Addendum II

Come to think of it most people likes a good laugh more than I do. But that's beside the point. - Monty Python's Flying Circus

This post was edited
RE: Addendum

8. Is that a Snickers Bar in the pool? I hope.
Hmmm......

This post was edited
Addendum II

10. The club is getting overrun with single women. What can we do to restore the balance?

This post was edited
RE: Addendum II

10. The club is getting overrun with single women. What can we do to restore the balance?

You could ask thefake females to quit posting? Woof! Woof!

This post was edited

In light of two other threads, that's funny !!

This post was edited
RE: Addendum II, Overrun with Women

Linda,
My question was in regard to an actual nudist club rather than a virtual one. At an actual club, gender would be hard to fake without very expensive and skillful surgery.
A practical solution to my own question would be to have a Brinks armored car standing by to hold the increased gate receipts once the word got out among the single men

This post was edited

Linda,
My question was in regard to an actual nudist club rather than a virtual one. At an actual club, gender would be hard to fake without very expensive and skillful surgery.
A practical solution to my own question would be to have a Brinks armored car standing by to hold the increased gate receipts once the word got out among the single men

You weren't very specific. I missed the part where it said "in regard to an actual nudist club". Goodness! You expect a blonde to guess that all on her own!

This post was edited

Wait a minute !

This post was edited

Are you seeing it too Curt. There arent enough women! There are too many women! Which would we all rather it be?

This post was edited

Linda,

You weren't very specific. I missed the part where it said "in regard to an actual nudist club". Goodness! You expect a blonde to guess that all on her own!
Hey Linda,
I guess I didnt make it Blonde Clear. So for all past, present and future posts:

Club : shall be defined as an actual piece of dirt, landscaped or not. Usually contains a large wet spot, pool, pond or lake suitable for skinny dipping. View with extreme suspicion any area which matches this discription but does not contain a volley ball court. You may have inadvertantly stumbled into a textile facility (ugh).
I hope this clears things up for you.

11.Is joining a nudist club similar to a visit to the doctor since both charge you to take your clothes off?

This post was edited