Im detecting some fun here

Im detecting some fun here.
Ive noticed recently that some of you seem to be enjoying this Forum too much. Humorous and lighthearted responses to posts and friendly bantering certainly have no place here.
So, knock it off!
We have serious subjects to discuss and there is no time for these frivolous activities.
Some of these subjects include but are not limited to:
1. Can I still be a nudist if I leave my socks on?
2. Will my laundry detergent spoil if I go without clothes for too long?
3. Is it my PC thats making me look fat in nude pictures?
4. Why dont my nudist friends recognize me when I have clothes on?
5. Why do I always have to cook the bacon?
6. Insect bites in sensitive places, scratch or not scratch?
(I hope that you have formed a mental picture of the tongue in my cheek.) It has been missed on several occasions. This is all in fun and is no way designed to poke fun at sincere newbie questions which I always attempt to answer to the best of my ability.
Note to Linda: Im still laughing at the post that you directed at me. Im sure that you know the one.
Last Page:
https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=5766&page=10

This topic was edited
RE: Im detecting some fun here

I agree. There are serious matters here which need to be handled. One of my toes points outward when I have my foot propped up at the beach. Looks like its trying to run away on its own. Is this a sign of the lefttoerunawayitus I keep hearing about? Frantically waiting your responses!!

This post was edited

Im detecting some fun here. Ive noticed recently that some of you seem to be enjoying this Forum too much. Humorous and lighthearted responses to posts and friendly bantering certainly have no place here. So, knock it off! We have serious subjects to discuss and there is no time for these frivolous activities. Some of these subjects include but are not limited to: 1. Can I still be a nudist if I leave my socks on? 2. Will my laundry detergent spoil if I go without clothes for too long? 3. Is it my PC thats making me look fat in nude pictures? 4. Why dont my nudist friends recognize me when I have clothes on? 5. Why do I always have to cook the bacon? 6. Insect bites in sensitive places, scratch or not scratch? (I hope that you have formed a mental picture of the tongue in my cheek.) It has been missed on several occasions. This is all in fun and is no way designed to poke fun at sincere newbie questions which I always attempt to answer to the best of my ability. Note to Linda: Im still laughing at the post that you directed at me. Im sure that you know the one.

1. you can be a nudist even with your socks on but you cannot be nude while they are on.

2. I don't know if laundry detergent will spoil. Sometimes it gets really hard and impossible to pour into the washing machine.

3. Probably. Maybe you should get a widescreen computer monitor.

4. Maybe they have bad eyesight?

5. You don't have to cook the bacon but I have heard that you can get sick if you eat it raw.

6. Yes, insects sometimes bite sensitive places. I don't know if they scratch, too.

...and now for the bonus answer...yes, I do know the post to which you refer, Art. I am glad it made you smile you cutie you!

This post was edited

Im detecting some fun here. Ive noticed recently that some of you seem to be enjoying this Forum too much. Humorous and lighthearted responses to posts and friendly bantering certainly have no place here. So, knock it off! We have serious subjects to discuss and there is no time for these frivolous activities. Some of these subjects include but are not limited to: 1. Can I still be a nudist if I leave my socks on? 2. Will my laundry detergent spoil if I go without clothes for too long? 3. Is it my PC thats making me look fat in nude pictures? 4. Why dont my nudist friends recognize me when I have clothes on? 5. Why do I always have to cook the bacon? 6. Insect bites in sensitive places, scratch or not scratch? (I hope that you have formed a mental picture of the tongue in my cheek.) It has been missed on several occasions. This is all in fun and is no way designed to poke fun at sincere newbie questions which I always attempt to answer to the best of my ability. Note to Linda: Im still laughing at the post that you directed at me. Im sure that you know the one.

1. you can be a nudist even with your socks on but you cannot be nude while they are on.

2. I don't know if laundry detergent will spoil. Sometimes it gets really hard and impossible to pour into the washing machine.

3. Probably. Maybe you should get a widescreen computer monitor.

4. Maybe they have bad eyesight?

5. You don't have to cook the bacon but I have heard that you can get sick if you eat it raw.

6. Yes, insects sometimes bite sensitive places. I don't know if they scratch, too.

...and now for the bonus answer...yes, I do know the post to which you refer, Art. I am glad it made you smile you cutie you!

Great answers Linda. Im' sure that you have some serious subjects which need to bediscussed.

This post was edited

I agree. There are serious matters here which need to be handled. One of my toes points outward when I have my foot propped up at the beach. Looks like its trying to run away on its own. Is this a sign of the lefttoerunawayitus I keep hearing about? Frantically waiting your responses!!

Dr. macnude does not see this as a serious problem however should the toe begin to point inward, call 911 and have your nude body removed from the beach.

This post was edited

Im detecting some fun here. Ive noticed recently that some of you seem to be enjoying this Forum too much. Humorous and lighthearted responses to posts and friendly bantering certainly have no place here. So, knock it off! We have serious subjects to discuss and there is no time for these frivolous activities. Some of these subjects include but are not limited to: 1. Can I still be a nudist if I leave my socks on?
It is traditional here also to wear a knotted white handerchief over one's head to keep off the sun.
Only if has a "best before" date
Need the question even be asked?
They are a) too polite or b) too ashamed to admit it (delete as applicable).
Everthought of doing it in the microwave?
Ask the insect?
Well, you wanted answers......

Great answers.

This post was edited

Linda, you're starting to make me blush, as I did in the seventh grade.

This post was edited

Thanks Mac and Linda, I needed a good laugh, you two seem to be able to do that on a regular basis.
Thomas

This post was edited

What? Humor? Is this a sign that site isn't dying? I'm only an infrequent visitor to this site anymore, but if we actually start having fun here, I may have to start visiting again.

((((((((((((Lookn!)))))))))))) Come on back! We've all REALLY missed you. Even the one's who don't know you. They just don't know what they've been missing! Yet!

Jen
xoxoxo

This post was edited

1. Can I still be a nudist if I leave my socks on?

Yes, we have someone here who no matter how cold it is wears socks on his feet and hands. Nothing else

No. Because you still have to wash towels and sheets.

I have had a number of pictures taken of me only to later find them replaced by someone older, fatter, and balder than I am

Why do you have your clothes on?

You dont have to, just appoint some on else to do it

If the insect bite itches scratch it.

===================================================

Where I live we have lots of fun. We have looked for but cannot find the adults. There are some really big old kids here but no real adults

This post was edited

What? Humor? Is this a sign that site isn't dying? I'm only an infrequent visitor to this site anymore, but if we actually start having fun here, I may have to start visiting again.
Hey lookn, ltns
The site is far from dying, it is still growing and I have met a lot of great new people on here. Come by more often and you will see how much fun we have all the time. LOL
Thomas

This post was edited