RE: driving naked

I've driven naked once, out of necessity, rather than trying to be daring, really.I too, had a "necessary" instance, though I was a passenger rather than driver.
I had locked my keys in the car at Cypress Cove on a holiday weekend. No local locksmiths were available, so one of the maintenance workers drove me to my house where I had a spare set. My house was back in the woods from the road, so there was no problem getting out of the pickup truck, getting my spare keys, and getting back in. It never occurrred to me till later I could have gotten shorts while I was inside, but my mind was just on the keys. So I also rode BACK to Cypress Cover naked.

This post was edited

I have just noticed that I had not posted the two videos which I made of naked drives to this topic.
They are one from four years ago athttps://vimeo.com/13215134 and one from this year athttps://vimeo.com/102315764

This post was edited

The days are still quite warm here in So Cal. Driving naked just about every day at one time or another. Hoping to visit our club this week or next and get in a longer naked drive there and back home. My wife usually partakes from the club to home or our nude beach to home. Around town, she's not willing to continually get undressed and dressed ... can't blame her, much easier for me. :D

This post was edited

How NOT to drive naked:
https://www.valleycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=1106469#.VDaIHPnF-Ag

This post was edited

How NOT to drive naked:https://www.valleycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=1106469#.VDaIHPnF-AgIt strikes me that the offence was driving with a child on the lap and they headlined the nudity because that sells newspapers.

This post was edited

Got in a bit of naked driving yesterday. Ran several errands and it's still pretty warm out here in So Cal, so I grabbed on my "easy on, easy off" shorts, a t shirt and got in my car, parked in the garage and headed out to the hardware store, WalMart, Home Depot, the market and Starbucks. The only issue I have with the easy on/easy off shorts ... if I put too much in the pockets ... they start to slip off, so I end up carrying my wallet and cell phone. The car keys are about the limit for those shorts! LOL
We are going to have close friends come to visit for a long weekend, soon. This is the couple that has expressed interest in going on a driving trip with us in the motorhome and being able to be naked while traveling. We'll be talking about and researching those possibilities during their visit. ;-)

This post was edited

We are going to have close friends come to visit for a long weekend, soon. This is the couple that has expressed interest in going on a driving trip with us in the motorhome and being able to be naked while traveling. We'll be talking about and researching those possibilities during their visit. ;-)Wow, did a light bulb ever just massively go off in my head...
Time to upgrade from a camper to a motorhome with all due haste!!!

This post was edited

The motorhome has been in storage far too long. We've got to get it out and get in it, take our clothes off and get on the road! And we thought being retired was going to give us lots of free time. Had more vacation time when we were working! hahaha

This post was edited

We did it again... Driving from Orlando to Miami -- totally nude with the convertible top down. (260mi/420km) It was a stunning day--and the Florida's Turnpike wasn't overly crowded. We went up on Saturday--and it was like Rush Hour the entire time! We didn't feel like pushing the envelope. Still it was a nice 3h Nude Drive!
Truckers never look these days--they're always on the phone!

This post was edited

The motorhome has been in storage far too long. We've got to get it out and get in it, take our clothes off and get on the road! And we thought being retired was going to give us lots of free time. Had more vacation time when we were working! hahahaThat's what we thought the first summer we were retired, so we didn't book anything in advance intending to take off whenever it suited us.We ended up so committed that we didn't get away at all.

This post was edited