... just drive. If someone calls the cops, the cops are going to
have to gauge their priorities on whether to spend time hunting you
down. In smaller towns ... it's possible for them to have nothing
else to do so they will look for you and possibly pull you over. In
larger cities, busy freeways and city streets ... unless you're
being lewd or obvious about your nudity, local cops I've talked to
stated that they've got better things to do than chase after
someone simply driving naked.

Either way ... I drive as I do when I have to be dressed. I pay attention to the road and not who's in the car next to me and what they are wearing or not wearing. I also find that so many people, nowadays, are more interested in their cell phones than they are of the people in the cars next to them and ... the traffic signals. :D Acting normal is the key and do nothing to attract attention to yourself and always be ready to cover if you think you need to.
;-)

This post was edited
RE: driving naked

Went for a nude drive last night with a mate to the local lookout then took a nude walk along the fire trail. Beautiful warm night.

This post was edited

love driving.......totally naked! live in Ohio, do it everyday!!

This post was edited

love driving naked also. now that the weather is warming up, it's more conducive.

This post was edited

O Saturday I spent the whole day naked, nothing unusual about that. But I went out in the evening to a nude event. And to complete the day I drove there and back naked too, only dressing very briefly to go between the car park and the venue. My drive took me to the very centre of a nearby town.

This post was edited

If the Gods are with me, tomorrow will see my first 100% naked drive this year. Can't wait

This post was edited

I am hoping to do my first one today and will be about 3 hours drive.

This post was edited

If the Gods are with me, tomorrow will see my first 100% naked drive this year. Can't wait

I drive bottomless regularly but haven't been naked in the car for ages. I had forgotten how good it feels.

On Saturday morning, long before any sensible person was out of bed, I opened the garage door to a beautiful sunny morning and proceeded to drive naked through the beautiful Yorkshire countryside for 50 minutes before having to dress just before my destination.

Although much of the time I drive just wearing a shirt, the difference and the sheer comfort of being naked was amazing.

This post was edited

I drove up to Hartlepool naked on Friday, spent the week end naked (except when we went to the pub in the evening) and drove home naked yesterday (Sunday). It's about an hour's drive each way.

This post was edited

Did a nude drive from where I live to Bracknell on Friday which should have been about 2 1/2 hours drive which turned into 3 1/4 hour drive due to twice having to change routes due to accidents with only putting my short on when using a service station and dropping them over when the traffic was slow/stopped due to the first accident as there were cars with children in which could have looked my way. Must remember to put something high on the passenger seat to hide my nudity from that side.

Coming home plane sailing with no bother at all.

This post was edited