driving naked

yesterday was wonderful, drove to work naked, so freeing....luv the feel of wearing nothing...

This topic was edited
RE: driving naked

loving these hot days, drive around naked and people just think I'm guy with no shirt on, if they only knew LOLI, too restrict my naked driving to weather when WVM is driving shirtless.

This post was edited

I enjoy driving completely nude and bare foot too and people think I, m topless if they only knew that I , m driving naked..

This post was edited

My girlfriend and I have done that many times comeing back from a nudist resortor beach. One time I got burned so bad I could not put on clothes lolAbout 20 years ago in a little tiny Honda car, everyone was trying tolook down into it LMAO

This post was edited

I was out driving naked for 3 hours this morning.

This post was edited

I love driving naked, I've done it several times during my vacations in the west USA. Especially last year in New Mexico, I was nude in the car just sitting on a towel when we hit a border checkpoint (around the Mexico border, there are many checkpoints on the most important roads). I just put the towel on my crotch and tried to act naturally. The man looked at our passport, and just said : "could you please take off your sunglasses?" !!!!! I was soooo surprised ! (but also amused). Love to think about that :-)

This post was edited

Friends have a vacation home in AZ. We live in So Cal. They texted us and said that there was a problem at their AZ home and I was going to get in the jeep and head out there. I had a plan of action and the main plan was driving out there and back naked, as well as check out this nudist getaway, in the nude. All was well at the house and my plans were dropped. :-( But my wife and I made plans to head out there and stay for a while, rent a boat on the lake and do some naked boating and find us a cove or private beach to be naked on. When we get back to the vacation house ... it's continued naked time! Good to have friends with $$$ and places to be naked ... away from home! hahaha :D

This post was edited

Well ... we went to a local winery tonight, listen to some music at a concert and it has been warm, light rain and humid all day long ... I'm talking Florida humid! After the concert ... we walked to our car and I didn't hesitate to strip off my duds and drive home naked. My wife wasn't willing but did unbutton her blouse and let the breasts breath. Nice part is that it was late and when we got home ... got out of the car naked and came in the house. I stripped in the laundry room, as did my wife, and she jumped in the shower, I headed out back to the outdoor shower. Afterwards we turned off the porch light and sat out on the porch on the glider naked and finished cooling off. She's off to bed. I'm naked at the computer! :D

This post was edited

An update: the one and only street light on my street is currently burned out. Now when i get home from work the street is totally dark, all the neighbors are in bed with their lights out. Now I can just get out of my truck and walk right up to the front door without being seen.I'm envious of you!!! Although I have done the same a few times in my all too lit driveway myself. Sometimes you just don't feel like getting dressed for such a short distance.

This post was edited

No matter how many times or miles I drive naked I get nothing from it, apart from getting to my destination Naked. So I might just give up trying for now.

This post was edited

No matter how many times or miles I drive naked I get nothing from it, apart from getting to my destination Naked. So I might just give up trying for now.I guess the difference would be, is that some of us drive naked as an extension of our nudist lifestyle at home and not so much to "get something from it." No matter how many times or miles I drive naked ... it's still my preferred way to drive and the most comfortable way for me to drive. My wife will tell you that I am much more calm, I drive slower and less frustrated by idiot drivers. If we've had a particularly stressful day, she will say ... "we need to drive home naked." That means, I drive naked, she'll take off everything below the waist, remove her bralette, if she's wearing one, and leave her blouse on but usually unbuttoned. When she does this ... I know she's had a stressful day! :D

This post was edited