RE:As nudist/naked men do you live totally naked?

Full nudism in/around the house has made me aware how much of a modern civilized man I am. In other words: luxury-spoiled and biologically degenerated.If I had no fear of flying/terrorists/alien abductions/tropical insects of lovecraftian size, I would move to some pensioner's community in Saudi Arabia. Adam and Eve didn't know how lucky they were, in tropical holiday resort Eden.Why Saudi Arabia? That is one of the LEAST nudist friendly countries on the planet.

I had the same thought. Spain or Croatia would be better places and I am sure there are others.

This post was edited

Whenever I'm home, I'm naked. Except when guests come over, unless they are nudidts too. As you can see in my profile pic I even cut the grass naked.... its the best feeling and Im nude whenever I can be no matter where I am. Heck Ive even convinced my step son to go nude around his house and he said now I know what youre talking about lol

This post was edited

Whenever I'm home, I'm naked. Except when guests come over, unless they are nudidts too. As you can see in my profile pic I even cut the grass naked.... its the best feeling and Im nude whenever I can be no matter where I am. Heck Ive even convinced my step son to go nude around his house and he said now I know what youre talking about lol

This post was edited

agree, You get used to chilly temperature, The more naked you stay, the colder temperature you get used to. The only think for me is the feet: good insulation is required, and I love Vibram five fingers for that.

This post was edited

I enjoy my time naked. I am not obligated to be naked all the time or as often as possible. I dont think they can take my nudist card away based on lifestyle choices. Getting naked is part of the enjoyment.

This post was edited

I try to be as often as I can. I know once I've moved into my own place, I'll be able to do this all the time.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe