RE:As nudist/naked men do you live totally naked?

I might have a T shirt on, butt nothing else on all year round, in doors and out doors

Never do that. Shirts are my most disliked article of clothing.

This post was edited

Whenever I'm home, I'm naked. Except when guests come over, unless they are nudidts too. Wife not a fan of lifestyle but will get nude sometimes. If i need to go out, i put as little on as i can. I will drive to location nude, then dress to go in. Then nude on way home. I eill wear very short loose mesh shorts thst are see thru up close and a tshirt to go to store. I have made a sarong and loincloth that i wear to store at times too. Gotten some weird looks, but no complaints. Had many conversations and compliments though. I especially like it when i am wearing my cock ring, ballrings and glans rings under my shorts.Did you make your loincloth by reducing shorts or putting it together from something else?Posters here and elsewhere have noted making a loincloth by taking an old pair of shorts, cutting the crotch open and splitting the sides to the waistband. You can then make the front and back panels shorter or narrower if you dare and the situation permits.The more daring might even remove the back panel completely in some situations.

I made my loin cloth from leather look fabric. Small 'v' shape in front and rectangle shape in back with tie rope looped thru both to tie aroud my waist.

This post was edited

I have many times mentioned that I'm fortunate to be naked most always at either of our homes throughout the day. My being naked is my norm in the house and outside. This post made me wonder. How would I adapt to a textile type world. Could I be dressed as my norm?
So I decided to try it. During the past week I have had clothes on. I sleep in pajama bottoms and t shirt. I shower and dress for the day including socks and sneakers. I have been clean shaven of the genitals as long as I can remember and I haven't groomed there for two weeks.
Many of my neighbors are inquiring about what's up with me. Am I not feeling well. Most know I only wear pants or shirts in a must do situation. Even then never a shirt. My wife is even asking what's wrong with me.
I'm holding out until Sunday but I can tell you this much. What is the hype with clothes? They drive me crazy being wrapped up day and night. I'm confined, uncomfortable and my opinion is my genetals look terrible and unkempt. I cant see me ever not being a nudist after Sunday ever in the rest of my days.

This post was edited

Whenever I'm home, I'm naked. Except when guests come over, unless they are nudidts too. Wife not a fan of lifestyle but will get nude sometimes. If i need to go out, i put as little on as i can. I will drive to location nude, then dress to go in. Then nude on way home. I eill wear very short loose mesh shorts thst are see thru up close and a tshirt to go to store. I have made a sarong and loincloth that i wear to store at times too. Gotten some weird looks, but no complaints. Had many conversations and compliments though. I especially like it when i am wearing my cock ring, ballrings and glans rings under my shorts.Did you make your loincloth by reducing shorts or putting it together from something else?Posters here and elsewhere have noted making a loincloth by taking an old pair of shorts, cutting the crotch open and splitting the sides to the waistband. You can then make the front and back panels shorter or narrower if you dare and the situation permits.The more daring might even remove the back panel completely in I made my loin cloth from leather look fabric. Small 'v' shape in front and rectangle shape in back with tie rope looped thru both to tie aroud my waist.

Then you leave most the sides uncovered?

This post was edited

Whenever I'm home, I'm naked. Except when guests come over, unless they are nudidts too. Wife not a fan of lifestyle but will get nude sometimes. If i need to go out, i put as little on as i can. I will drive to location nude, then dress to go in. Then nude on way home. I eill wear very short loose mesh shorts thst are see thru up close and a tshirt to go to store. I have made a sarong and loincloth that i wear to store at times too. Gotten some weird looks, but no complaints. Had many conversations and compliments though. I especially like it when i am wearing my cock ring, ballrings and glans rings under my shorts.Did you make your loincloth by reducing shorts or putting it together from something else?Posters here and elsewhere have noted making a loincloth by taking an old pair of shorts, cutting the crotch open and splitting the sides to the waistband. You can then make the front and back panels shorter or narrower if you dare and the situation permits.The more daring might even remove the back panel completely in I made my loin cloth from leather look fabric. Small 'v' shape in front and rectangle shape in back with tie rope looped thru both to tie aroud my waist.

Then you leave most the sides uncovered?

This post was edited

Full nudism in/around the house has made me aware how much of a modern civilized man I am. In other words: luxury-spoiled and biologically degenerated.

Winter months (october-april)
The best part of my nudist life is after waking up nude , and jump fresh from under the womb-warm duvet. It's a freezing 16 C/51 F in the house then (winter night setting), but it's like leaving a sauna and dive into the snow outside, you don't feel any cold. Naked as a waxed yeti I make breakfast, clean up, etc.
In the meantime I turn up the thermos to 21 c/70f. Because I know, I'm going to sit down for a couple hours, reading internet news, etc. And within an hour I will chill and need tshirt/shorts or bathrobe, and something on my feet. If it gets too bad - I refuse to revert to ski wear and fur lined boots - I take a very hot shower, to stave off freezing up for another half an hour.
I could of course turn up the thermostat to a more comfy 24 c/75f, but I don't want to overburden the (old) pipes and boiler and need to keep my energy bills payable. Also, if my green-extremist sister catches me spilling natural resources, she'l have a fit and disinherit me. In her house it's always 15c/59f degrees and she expects me to Save The Earth too.

The Summer is not much different. Where I live - at the North Sea - we seldom have weeks with orgasmic 24-28 c, 75-82 f. And my house always stays cool like a fridge, even during a 2,5-day heatwave (once in 2 years), no matter how many doors and windows I open.
The summers are also short. Three months absolute maximum. With lots and lots of cooling rainshower spells with hailstones in between. Summerweeks of 12c/54f are normal here.
So, no Full Nude life for me.

I read that one can get used to low temperatures, train yourself to keep yourself clad in your own body heat. Well, I never mastered it. My flimsy body heat coat goes with the first draft. I go the toilet, and my body heat stays behind in my chair. My toilet is the coldest place in the house...

It's really a pity. I simply live on the wrong latitude.
If I had no fear of flying/terrorists/alien abductions/tropical insects of lovecraftian size, I would move to some pensioner's community in Saudi Arabia. Adam and Eve didn't know how lucky they were, in tropical holiday resort Eden.

This post was edited

Full nudism in/around the house has made me aware how much of a modern civilized man I am. In other words: luxury-spoiled and biologically degenerated.If I had no fear of flying/terrorists/alien abductions/tropical insects of lovecraftian size, I would move to some pensioner's community in Saudi Arabia. Adam and Eve didn't know how lucky they were, in tropical holiday resort Eden.

Why Saudi Arabia? That is one of the LEAST nudist friendly countries on the planet.

This post was edited

Full nudism in/around the house has made me aware how much of a modern civilized man I am. In other words: luxury-spoiled and biologically degenerated.If I had no fear of flying/terrorists/alien abductions/tropical insects of lovecraftian size, I would move to some pensioner's community in Saudi Arabia. Adam and Eve didn't know how lucky they were, in tropical holiday resort Eden.Why Saudi Arabia? That is one of the LEAST nudist friendly countries on the planet.

I had the same thought. Spain or Croatia would be better places and I am sure there are others.

This post was edited

Whenever I'm home, I'm naked. Except when guests come over, unless they are nudidts too. As you can see in my profile pic I even cut the grass naked.... its the best feeling and Im nude whenever I can be no matter where I am. Heck Ive even convinced my step son to go nude around his house and he said now I know what youre talking about lol

This post was edited

Whenever I'm home, I'm naked. Except when guests come over, unless they are nudidts too. As you can see in my profile pic I even cut the grass naked.... its the best feeling and Im nude whenever I can be no matter where I am. Heck Ive even convinced my step son to go nude around his house and he said now I know what youre talking about lol

This post was edited