RE:As nudist/naked men do you live totally naked?

At home, I am totally naked 100% of the time...as it should be! I usually turn the heat on about this time each year, of course!

This post was edited
RE: As nudist/naked men do you live totally naked?

as a nudist I strip as soon as I get in my house and put on house slippers but will stay nude until I have to leave when I retire I am going to look for a place in a nudist community so I can stay nude

This post was edited

Naked unless it's really cold then I wear a t shirt.

This post was edited

Wish i could be nude nearly all year round at home :-/

This post was edited

I have often commented that we do not get nude
We get dressed
For me clothing is added when necessary and removed if no longer required for environmental protection

This post was edited

Yes. Only grudgingly do I wear clothes when I have to go into public or when it's just too cold.

This post was edited

When I get home first thing I do strip down to nothing. I do not feel like I'm at home unless I am totally naked. Unfortunately sometimes I have to answer the door but I used to slip into a pair of shorts. Glad I did cuz I didn't want to embarrass the pizza girl the other day. Just being thoughtful of others.

This post was edited

I am the most time totally naked in and around our home. For my wife it is natural to see me naked. Our neighbors know me almost only so.

This post was edited

I'm always nude when I'm home. I can't imagine ever having to wear clothes when I'm home all day long. As soon as I get home from work or from being out most of the day the clothes come off. It's such an amazing feeling to free my body of the confines of the clothes I was wearing. It causes me to get an erection most of the time and I love it. I couldn't imagine ever having to live any other way but nude.

This post was edited

When it is practical, always

This post was edited