RE:As nudist/naked men do you live totally naked?

I have always been single and once I got home from work I would strip off my clothes and stay that way until the next day when I had to go back to work. As I write this I am nude beside the fireplace. Ever since I have been retired in the summer I never put on clothes unless I have to go into town. I feel so much more relaxed with nothing on. I cut the grass in the nude on my garden tractor. It is a wonderful life being nude.

This post was edited
RE: As nudist/naked men do you live totally naked?

I enjoy being nude as much as possible. Especially when I slepted it is always nude. It's always more fun being nude with others

This post was edited

Totally agree

This post was edited

As a nudist I enjoy the freedom of being totally naked and barefooted. My day starts when I get up naked and I head to the spa to relax naked while the sun rises and afterward standing in the warmth of the sun while drying off. On a naked hike I will wear shoes and a ball cap, I enjoy having the warmth of the sun on my body and the feeling of a light breeze between my legs.

Totally agree with you

This post was edited

I have always been single and once I got home from work I would strip off my clothes and stay that way until the next day when I had to go back to work. As I write this I am nude beside the fireplace. Ever since I have been retired in the summer I never put on clothes unless I have to go into town. I feel so much more relaxed with nothing on. I cut the grass in the nude on my garden tractor. It is a wonderful life being nude.

That's awesome, best way to be. Hope you have others to be nude with

This post was edited

much as possible

This post was edited

Whenever i can..!!!

This post was edited

Always nude at home indoors or some of the backyard (in decent weather). I'm committed to the nudist lifestyle wherever and whenever I can get away with it!

This post was edited

Always nude at home unless we have guest. I am nude I my backyard but rarely due to neighbors. Always nude in my shop.

This post was edited

I can understand the principle of the lifestyle, but admittedly there's only so much I follow. Winter is really tough unless I want to pay a lot to keep the heat higher, and I think that's kind of a waste. Beyond that though I generally stay fully nude unless there's a guest who isn't as likeminded. When I don't have my robe handy for the sudden visits, if I need to keep the edge off I use a shirt and/or slippers. I'm not able to do so currently, but when outdoors I prefer to have something on my feet. Some cleanliness habits are hard to break I guess, lol.

This post was edited