RE:As nudist/naked men do you live totally naked?

When I had my flat (apartment) during the colder months I had to stay clothed to keep the heating bills down. But in the warmer months I usually stayed naked when I was at home. Some days I would spend the entire day naked from waking up to going to bed.
I was so used to being naked that one day after coming home from the pub a female friend fell asleep in my armchair and I left her there and went to bed. When I got up in the morning I had completely forgotten about her and walked into the living room totally naked and opened the curtains, turned around and saw her sitting there eyes wide open staring at my morning glory. I just said good morning and went into the kitchen to make us coffee and then walked back in to the living room naked and handed her the coffee.

When she asked why I was naked I told her I had completely forgot she was there and she already knew I was a naturist.

This post was edited
RE: As nudist/naked men do you live totally naked?

Yes naked at home all the time hate wearin clothes
like to skinny dip in. A pool just hard to find friends
who have privacy

This post was edited
RE: As nudist/naked men do you live totally naked?

When nude at home, completely nude. When it's chilly or cold may cheat and wear slippers.

This post was edited

at home, yes unless I am cold (then just a t shirt)
we have a very private setting so i am always naked outside as well
reluctantly putting clothes on to go to work 2-3 days/week or shopping or when textiles are visiting

This post was edited

I live totally naked at home. No foot wear of any kind, no robe, no nothing. I don't even wear a watch. Though I do have a small confession - I do wear Channel Bleu or any other favourite fragrance! My man doesn't wear anything either tho in the winter he will wear a tee shirt if it's a bit chilly. I just turn up the central heating! I work in the back garden nude, I cook, clean, iron, all naked with not a stitch on. I also walk (with a group) naked and drive nude when I can

This post was edited

i usually am also totally naked, with exceptions in the winter if it is really cold and my feet get chilly.

This post was edited

My glasses. Otherwise I don't see well.

This post was edited

Totally nude all the time at home hate wearin cloths
If chilly put tee shirt on no bottoms

This post was edited

Same as you all naked when I enter the house. On my day off and not going anywhere I stay nude. Though if I mow my front arias I will where shorts underwear or something to cover. Mowing the back I will mow nude. Then to when its cold a shirt will be in order. If the wood stove is doing well I may stay nude. On the computer here I will where glasses but I too go bare foot as well.

This post was edited

I'm naked all the time at home,even in winter,as soon as I come home,strip off,shower,relax.its how it should be.

This post was edited