RE:As nudist/naked men do you live totally naked?

When it is practical, always

This post was edited

I am literally totally naked at home. The way I see it, why stop at clothing? I don't wear shoes, socks, hats, glasses, accessories, jewelry or anything at all man-made in the house. I just feel much more complete and can both relax and concentrate better when I'm as naked as I was when I was born. I would like to encourage everyone to try being a nudist in this way.

This post was edited

I wear my glasses whenever I an awake for the same reason.
Since I have gained some weight, wedding ring won't come off.
While I almost always wear a watch when I am dressed, I rarely do when I am nude.
Plenty of clocks around and I usually have my phone within reach.

This post was edited
RE: As nudist/naked men do you live totally naked?

When I am at home, I am always naked (also in the winter period). I undress as soon as I get home and stay that way until I have go go out again.

Same here, I'm always naked at home even in the winter, I do live in South Florida though lol, but it does get cool at times. No other way to be. My stepson lives in another state and my wife is always on face time with him and tells him I'm nude, he's like REALLY!! I kept saying don't knock it until you try it. Now he complains that he and his GF took a in roommate for a few months so he can get on his feet and NOW HE COMPLAINS HE CAN'T WALK AROUND THE HOUSE NAKED........ LOL

This post was edited

I have always been single and once I got home from work I would strip off my clothes and stay that way until the next day when I had to go back to work. As I write this I am nude beside the fireplace. Ever since I have been retired in the summer I never put on clothes unless I have to go into town. I feel so much more relaxed with nothing on. I cut the grass in the nude on my garden tractor. It is a wonderful life being nude.

Did you get rid of some of your clothing when you retired?
If so, how much did you toss and what did you keep?

This post was edited
RE: As nudist/naked men do you live totally naked?

as a nudist I strip as soon as I get in my house and put on house slippers but will stay nude until I have to leave when I retire I am going to look for a place in a nudist community so I can stay nude

Do you intend to get rid of some of your clothing when you retired?
If so, how much do you intend to keep?

This post was edited

Since we're all nudist/naked guys that like/need to be naked as much as possible - are you normally completely naked? What I mean is no socks, no robes, no slippers no other accessories. I always live completely barefoot balls flopping naked all the time when at home or any other place I can. I wouldn't feel normal or naked if I had on a stitch of anything. For me I not only want but need to naked to feel comfortable and who I am. I don't even own a robe, slippers or god forbid any underwear because I would never wear it under any circumstance. Though it might be cold some (even here) in the winter I close to be naked rather than slightly warner. You actually get used to a little cold as long as your naked. I do. Like to hear from other guys about this and how they live. Take care Naked Man

I live where it gets COLD. I mean cold. So generally I'll put on a robe if it is chilly or if it is down right cold sweats and some nice warm socks. Life is too short to shiver.

This post was edited

I wear a cap all the time...feel naked without it

Never wear caps whether I am clothed or nude.
Can' stand anything on my head unless it is really cold, and even then I prefer a hood to a hat.

This post was edited

Flip-flops only to protect my feet from sharp objects and burning from walking on hot surfaces - nothing else ...

This post was edited

Flip-flops only to protect my feet from sharp objects and burning from walking on hot surfaces - nothing else ...

This post was edited