RE:As nudist/naked men do you live totally naked?

I do not own underwear. I am nude nearly all the time at home, and occasionally at work. In the winter, I wear shoes/socks before I wear anything else.

This post was edited

I always wear underwear when I am dressed for the same reason I always sit on a towel when I am nude. It's the sanitary thing to do.

This post was edited

Ahhh, the joyful feeling when coming home from work and getting free from all clothes! Always nude at home, might put on a tshirt during cold winter days. Always sleeping nude!
"Home" includes the garden, both for gardening and resting in the sun a warm summers day.

This post was edited

Now I have retired I can be nude virtually all day and night now. Sadly because living in a well spaced complex cannot go nude outside

This post was edited

I do live virtually naked in my home and backyard. No underwear I my dresser or robe in my closet. The household chores are done nude as is my gardening. My guests may or at not be greeted naked - just depends on my mood at the time. All guests are asked to join me and some do and some don't. I'm happy with my nudist lifestyle.

This post was edited

Just my eyeglasses or else I will trip and fall on my naked behind!

This post was edited

I am nude when ever possible. This may not be as much as I would like but I do the best I can.

This post was edited

Yes I do! The only thing is my brother and sister don't approve of me being a nudist. So I have to get dressed when they come around. I live in Arizona, so it's hot all the time. We might have 3 days in the winter that's cold. I stay naked most of the time. There is nothing wrong with nudity. I love being naked.

This post was edited
RE: As nudist/naked men do you live totally naked?

When I am at home, I am always naked (also in the winter period). I undress as soon as I get home and stay that way until I have go go out again.

Same here I'm always naked at home and hotels... always sleep nude no matter where I am or who I'm with

This post was edited

I have always been single and once I got home from work I would strip off my clothes and stay that way until the next day when I had to go back to work. As I write this I am nude beside the fireplace. Ever since I have been retired in the summer I never put on clothes unless I have to go into town. I feel so much more relaxed with nothing on. I cut the grass in the nude on my garden tractor. It is a wonderful life being nude.

How do you mow the front yard nude? Do you have some kind of fence or hedge so you can't be seen from the street?

This post was edited