RE: As nudist/naked men do you live totally naked?

As always, sage words, JimShorts.
From my early 20s, and especially after I joined the military, I have always taken off my work clothes/uniform immediately after I got home and put on something comfortable like shorts or jeans and a t-shirt. Of course after I was married our two girls came along; for the next 20 years textile was the 'name of the game'. First the girls left, then the wife, but I still changed out of whatever style my work clothes happened to be and the amount of clothing that got put back on became less and less.

Today, when I hit the door, the days clothes come off, shorts go on and I take the dog out for her evening walk. An hour later we're back home, the clothes are off once again and I'm cooking dinner in just my moccasions (gotta protect my feet). later in the evening I might find myself out on the patio, reading a book. If the neighbors across the canal want to watch me with a spy glass, well whatever, I could care less. Oh, I'm a semi-upstanding member of the community and keep an eye out for unusual happenings around here, but aside from that, if you don't like the way I dress, that's your problem, not mine.

I'm looking into buying a light-weight kilt to throw on if someone knocks on the door, or maybe even when I walk Suzie, my 'rescue pup'. It might even gain me some attention with the ladies around here. Unfortunately winter is coming, yes even in Florida, and it might get a bit breezy beneath that kilt. Somehow I just can't see me wearing, or shopping for, a normal skirt. But I do like the idea of swing'in free and unencumbered beneath the kilt. I do have a coulpe of sarong/pareos that I picked up in Mayorca, but for some reason my hips have disapeared and I now have a belly instead, and it won't sty on. I'm thinking about sewing some clear velcro to them; maybe that will help.

This post was edited

No, for me it is having a swim or sauna that is the most important activity nude that others do clothed.

This post was edited

I am always naked at home, just a pair of flip flops. If someone comes home, I put on a pair of shorts. Maybe I should start opening the door naked...

This post was edited

Normally I'm completely naked except for sandals. I'm more comfortable wearing those because of the extra support for my feet (they conform more to the shape of my feet than hard flooring does), and also because we have dogs and cats, so there's no telling what they might have brought in or dropped for us to step on.

This post was edited

Like the OP when naked I prefer to be totally naked, no socks or shoes or other items of clothing. I've noticed at the resort there are some other nudists that are similarly naked head to foot, while others may wear socks and sneakers and nothing else.
Neither one nor the other is 'right'. What is right is what is right for you.
As with most things in life its different strokes for different folks.

This post was edited

I'm happy to be nude whenever, just me and happy.

This post was edited

only thing I wear around the apartment is a smileIf I walk around wearing a smile, my wife thinks I've done something wrong.

This post was edited

Grow up nakid w pop unky n big bro n inside pop keep in heat 80' in winter n no ac summers just nice updraft air circulate system - none us ain't wearing nothing in house cept sometime mebbe baseball cap I dunno sometime it just feel rite. summer job workin nude - on big country place - lawn work gardens n pool maitnance past few years thru hi skool - boss ain't mind ize work in nude since he cach me workin nude 2d week on the job come home unexpected middle the day n don't say nothing ize nude just he saying ize doing a gud job. Past few summers livin they in the poolsauna house So livin naked all summer. so wen ize working ize nude but wearin cap cuz sun wicked n workin boots cuz ain't wanna step on nothing sharp. ize runnin trak mornins sunrise ize runnin barefoot on gud soft worn path thru the place n thru woods n field next door. Old man ownin place next door he cool he gud frend a my boss n he cool I run naked on his place. peace yo, n all respect! jabbariNice post, Jabbari. I also try to be nude as much as possible - also been a nudist since I was a kid.

This post was edited

Grow up nakid w pop unky n big bro n inside pop keep in heat 80' in winter n no ac summers just nice updraft air circulate system - none us ain't wearing nothing in house cept sometime mebbe baseball cap I dunno sometime it just feel rite. summer job workin nude - on big country place - lawn work gardens n pool maitnance past few years thru hi skool - boss ain't mind ize work in nude since he cach me workin nude 2d week on the job come home unexpected middle the day n don't say nothing ize nude just he saying ize doing a gud job. Past few summers livin they in the poolsauna house So livin naked all summer. so wen ize working ize nude but wearin cap cuz sun wicked n workin boots cuz ain't wanna step on nothing sharp. ize runnin trak mornins sunrise ize runnin barefoot on gud soft worn path thru the place n thru woods n field next door. Old man ownin place next door he cool he gud frend a my boss n he cool I run naked on his place. peace yo, n all respect! jabbariNice post, Jabbari. I also try to be nude as much as possible - also been a nudist since I was a kid.

It's shame for Jabbari, he has supposedly gone to college and still can't write or spell any better than he does. Must have been there only because of a track scholarship and learned nothing academically.

This post was edited

In the summer, I usually sleep nuide and stay nude until it comes time to go out. Sometimes at night the clothes come off again as soon as I get home. It depends on what I'm up to and who is over. I feel you're not a close friend with someone unless you see one another nude.

This post was edited