RE: As nudist/naked men do you live totally naked?

I mainly live naked unless its cold then i don a robe or some loose lounge trousers. usually at the weekends, if I'm not going out, i don't even think about clothes. My partner is slowly getting used to it, though he does agree with the less washing bonus more than my need for freedom.

This post was edited

Given the chance i am naked 24/7.
That's if we don't have visitors, contractors or cleaners etc on the premise.
I am nude all the time whilst in my home.
My wife is generally not a 24/7 nudist and I guess she would prefer me not to be naked as much as I am. Minding you she is naked at the drop of a hat if her mood and the temperature are right.
However as the Asian society where we live decry nudity, we have to don clothes whenever we venture outside the front door which opens directly onto the street.
That is if we have to, Take out the garbage, Answer the door, Water the outdoor plants and /or sweep the entrance steps and ramp, Go shopping or Visit friends. or go to one of our local restaurants.
Would be heaven if we could do it all nude. (One can only but dream).

This post was edited

I don't think this is possible, for as much as we're required to interact with today's society. Yes we can achieve to come close to the state thereof, but not totally. Facing the public and cold weather will make me put a layer of textile on. Besides that, I'm nude whenever possible.

This post was edited

Pretty much naked in the house and when gardening in backyard - best guess - 70% of the time naked

This post was edited

Of course not. No one living a normal life could possibly live totally naked.

This post was edited

i'm naked whenever i can. usually when im in my room or home alone. started to go commando if i leave the house.

This post was edited

i am totally naked in the home as well as guests that are nudist also. we enjoy chatting and have even had meals together. my wife is not into the lifestyle but doesn't mind if i and our friends are. she has met all of them.

This post was edited

I am always nude at home. In the summer I keep a pair of shorts by the door and a robe in the winter, in case someone arrives.

This post was edited

That sounds great to me!!!

This post was edited

I only wear clothes when I have to; they come off when I get home unless I have textiles visiting. I would love to live in a clothing optional community, but probably will only vacation in them because too many of my friends are textiles.

This post was edited