RE: As nudist/naked men do you live totally naked?

I'm naked any time I can be naked. At home, I drop my clothes within minutes of walking in the door. I just wish I could be naked more often. One of these day (or nights) I want to go skinny dipping in the pool at my condo complex. I hope I don't get caught or reported!

This post was edited

I always wear socks at home; it's a quirk, I like to keep my feet covered! But like many other posters I am otherwise nude the minute I walk through the front door. And I stay nude until I go back out. No reason whatsoever - unless I have guests - to have anything on but my socks when I'm in the comfort of my own home.

This post was edited

when home i'm nude 99% of time but do wear sandals, when i'm clothed i wear a t shirt shorts or jeans (commando) and sandals or tennis shoes.

This post was edited

I stay as uncovered as is practical. In my house I'm nude completely (ie, also barefoot); when I go to the back yard I may put on flip-flops, since I don't like to track dirt back into the house. When I drive nude (which I do often), it's also completely nude (barefoot). If I'm hiking, probably some hiking sandals.
In the dead of winter, I have reconsidered my need for personal comfort (which is to be naked) in light of the need to decrease energy usage for the welfare of the planet, which means I wear a samue or caftan or themals around the house so I can turn the heat down somewhat. I have this great insulated coverall that I can be naked inside of to shovel the driveway. It has zippers everywhere and so I can get ventilation in the middle parts when I'm generating too much body heat.

This post was edited

We are naked as often as practical.
If we need footwear we wear it.

This post was edited

Depends on the time of year. From about April through October I live at home completely nude without socks, never ever getting dressed. There are transitional weeks/months where I might wear socks because my feet get cold, depends on the temp. Sadly in the dead of winter I just get too cold and must cover up...usually some flannel bottoms and a long sleeve t-shirt. But if we get a heatwave, which we often do for a week or two, I strip down right away.
But I much prefer summer where I can be totally butt naked for months at a time, only getting dressed to go out. And even then, sometimes it's naked. Or nearly so. For example, I was at a bar event a few weeks ago where the theme was cock in a sock. So, that's all I wore...three socks and a pair of shoes, all night long. :)

This post was edited

I'm naked at home all the time and in my backyard. I garden nude wearing only a baseball cap and my PA which do not constitute clothes in my opinion.

This post was edited

I only wear clothing when necessary.

This post was edited

Suppose the simple answer iswould if I couldand do when I can

This post was edited

I do try and get naked when at home and have nobody visiting - I took the survey on here a week or so back and got the response "66% Nude" whatever that means. Not sure if it is 66% of the time,and hencebecause I DO have to wear clothes at work, itcounts against a maximum total or was it because of the grading of the questions (obvious 100% nude reply, obvious 0% nude response and others with shades of grey inbetween)
I suppose if considered on a time bases, I would be quite low (clothed at work, travelling to and from work, playing golf, eating out, shopping etc) and am only really naked at home and on nudist beaches

This post was edited