RE: As nudist/naked men do you live totally naked?

I'm again responding as a man who lives naked as much as possible. At home unless I'm eminently coming/going I'll be naked. I'm always naked head to toes never a stitch of anything as my normal state of dress. I don't own ANY underwear, a robe or slippers or any kind of "loungewear" so I have and want nothing to wear when I drop my shirt and pants. I'm either totally naked orif dressed always naked under my pants. I couldn't imagine as a nudist or naked man ever having anything constricting your dick/balls.Other guys live and feel the same? Naked Man

This post was edited

I am completely naked, no clothing at all, only time I wear clothes is for work and in town for groceries, I live in the country which allows me to walk everywhere nude and I do, just in boots but no socks.

This post was edited

The best answer I've seen to this question is 'nude when possible and clothed where practical'. I do enjoy my daily nude time but sometimes it just doesn't work.

This post was edited

I am completely naked, no clothing at all, only time I wear clothes is for work and in town for groceries, I live in the country which allows me to walk everywhere nude and I do, just in boots but no socks.Same here. At home totally naked, always. Sports? Naked too when possible; swimming, hiking, sometimes running, cycling, and; with mates; wrestling. When I visit a friend; we both work naked on his lands and in his small forest, we both love hiking naked! Cloting? Only when needed, in town, shopping, working. For the rest; naked!!

This post was edited

I am always nude at home and only wear a silver necklace and heavy silver anklet on my left leg.

This post was edited

I'm sorry, I have sensitive feet (thanks, Uncle Sam). I'm barefoot when possible, but outdoors I have my Crocks, and in the winter, I have my moccasins; I still have to protect my feet, just saying...

This post was edited

I would live totally naked if I could, unfortunately I live in a predominantly textile society so I can't.
I'm nude at home 24/7 year round unless its really cold, no footwear or anything else. Work is the major reason why I wear clothing. I'd love to live nude permanently, its by far the most relaxing and comfortable way to be.

This post was edited

I am nude at home as soon as I get home from work, and the bulk of the weekends. Clothed off course for going into town etc. I have been nude recently when I had a new carpet fitted. That was brilliant and will do so again!

This post was edited

nude all the time....have a sign on my porch..."If nudity offends...do not knock".....have answered the door to all who knock...(with exception for children)....my glass door is tinted dark.....so I can see out...but others can not see in....as been my experience that the majority of people are not offended by simple nudity....

This post was edited

Since we're all nudist/naked guys that like/need to be naked as much as possible - are you normally completely naked? What I mean is no socks, no robes, no slippers no other accessories. I always live completely barefoot balls flopping naked all the time when at home or any other place I can. I wouldn't feel normal or naked if I had on a stitch of anything. For me I not only want but need to naked to feel comfortable and who I am. I don't even own a robe, slippers or god forbid any underwear because I would never wear it under any circumstance. Though it might be cold some (even here) in the winter I close to be naked rather than slightly warner. You actually get used to a little cold as long as your naked. I do. Like to hear from other guys about this and how they live. Take care Naked ManI think it's pretty much impossible to be, "Normally completely naked," if you mean being naked all of the time. When I can't be, say such as shopping or when I have guests over, I prefer to be as lightly clothed as possible.

This post was edited