RE: As nudist/naked men do you live totally naked?

At home I am always nude. I keep a pair of shorts or robe near the door in case someone comes. I am often nude in my backyard when it is warm.

This post was edited

Call me purist if you wish - but if I wear any piece of clothing at all I don't feel I am naked ...Exception - sandals or flip-flops and a baseball cap if I am outdoors.

This post was edited

Sure, otherwise you are not a nudist. There is nothing wrong with a nudist that wears something on occasion. It's just part of the lifestyle. Maybe you enjoy a swimming pool at home but that doesn't mean that you are in it constantly.

This post was edited

I am 100% naked 100% of the time, year-round at home. I see no reason to wear anything while at home. I've lived this way since I got my first apartment 30 years ago. I don't care who comes over, I'm gonna be 100% naked and I fiercely defend my right to do so in my own home. If anyone who comes to my home has an issue with my choice to live naked then they can leave--my home, my rules.

This post was edited

At home I am totality nude all the time. It is the most comfortable way to live for me.

This post was edited

I too am naked at home as much as possible. My roommate knows that I am a nudist but he isn't of the same mind, so when he is at home I do put clothes on out of respect for him. In the house I don't wear robe, shoes or anything else. Living in the city here in Indiana prevents me from being outside naked, but love wearing really short cutoffs and sandals while working in the yard and I go commando all the time.

This post was edited

I keep a pair of shorts or a robe my the door encase someone arrives.

This post was edited

Naked at home as soon as I'm in the door. I keep a towel by the front door, but in nice weather the door is open so I've been caught several times. I attend several nude events throughout the year, going to MMNG next month and will even drive naked.

This post was edited

Only time you will find clothes on me is for work and doing things in town. I am otherwise naked
I even feed my ten sled dogs naked

This post was edited

As a nudist I must be naked anywhere that l can

This post was edited