RE:As nudist/naked men do you live totally naked?

agree, You get used to chilly temperature, The more naked you stay, the colder temperature you get used to. The only think for me is the feet: good insulation is required, and I love Vibram five fingers for that.

This post was edited

I try to be as often as I can. I know once I've moved into my own place, I'll be able to do this all the time.

This post was edited

I come home and as soon as my door is locked I totally strip off loving this weather though has made me now venture into the garden I'm out every single day now fully naked have to be a little stealthy though lol x

This post was edited

Yeah! I feel comfortable with myself when Im naked, every time Im home alone Im naked, it feels so good

This post was edited
Nude at home

Soon as i get home iam nude unless i have to be
somewere just me at home so nude all the time is good

This post was edited
RE:Nude at home

Strip off when I get home also. go out in the garden also but when it gets cold in winter then on goes the insulation as its cheaper than fuel.

This post was edited
RE:Nude at home

Strip off when I get home also. go out in the garden also but when it gets cold in winter then on goes the insulation as its cheaper than fuel.

This post was edited

I'm nude at home 100% during the summer months only. Heat is too expensive to reach my tolerance level during the winter months, though I'll turn it up now and then to satisfy my nude urges.

This post was edited

When I'm home alone, I'm naked. And if I'm not nude, I'm Donald Ducking it. As for shoes....... I only wear them when I have to, which means at work. I drive to work bearfoot, out on shoes and socks in the parking lot, and take them off again when I get in the truck. I've even gone barefoot in the snow.

This post was edited

I don't live a nudist lifestyle, but enjoy social nudism when I can.

This post was edited