small text

is this recent change to the text some attempt to get members to get a membership? is the text larger and more easier to read if you get a membership?

This topic was edited
RE: small text

If you get a membership, the text is the same. Whether you are member has nothing to do with the size of the text.

This post was edited

You may be refering to what we call a "broken" thread, where the quoting mechanism can do REAL bad things to the appearance of the fotums if not used *exactly* correctly, for which there are no published instructions.

This post was edited

You may be refering to what we call a "broken" thread, where the quoting mechanism can do REAL bad things to the appearance of the fotums if not used *exactly* correctly, for which there are no published instructions.
All of the text has recently gotten smaller, not just in forum but on other pages as well. Either that or my eyes have suddely gotten worse. LOL

This post was edited
Font Size?

I haven't noticed any change in the font size at all!

Jen

This post was edited

All of the text has recently gotten smaller, not just in forum but on other pages as well. Either that or my eyes have suddely gotten worse. LOL
Not here, so I'd suggest it has to do with your browser.
Nearly all browsers you hit a certain key combination ( I forget, ctl+/- or whatever ) to zoom the fonts.
Probably, ( like I did once, and it took a week to figure it out ) you happened to accidentally hit that key combo ?

This post was edited

Not here, so I'd suggest it has to do with your browser.
Nearly all browsers you hit a certain key combination ( I forget, ctl+/- or whatever ) to zoom the fonts.
Probably, ( like I did once, and it took a week to figure it out ) you happened to accidentally hit that key combo ?
ctrl + does make it bigger, as well as making the whole page bigger. I have been having my ctl key starting to stick, maybe because I use it so much to copy and paste for my work.
Thomas

This post was edited

The text on this site has become smaller than the other sites I visit. My email remains a larger size.
Cheri

This post was edited
RE: Font Size?

I haven't noticed any change in the font size at all! Jen
Oh DAMN! ..... That means it's only some browsers are affected, and mine is one of them. (old I.E.) Seems to have happened when TT put up that offer. Hope he can put it back to the way it was, it's very difficult to read. Mostly what members have written, regardless of where, but also affects member info at the side of a post, Stats, Contact manager, and updates etc, but not Group List. Temporary work around is to, (if it's a big piece) paste it onto notepad to read it!
Let's see how many are affected,

HANDS UP! if it's YOU!

ps. IJust e-mailed TT,

just to make sure that he knows.

This post was edited

Here's a temporary workaround for Internet Explorer: It can quickly be reset to the default Medium for other sites.
OH WOW! .......... two clicks and it's solved!

Why didn't I think of that?

Very impressive graphics!

Only needed to go from Medium to Larger!

Isn't nature wonderful!

Come to think of it, why didn't someone say sooner!?

Thank you very much NudeIn, you're a SUPERNUDIST STAR!!!!!!

This post was edited

I haven't noticed any change in the font size at all! Jen
Oh DAMN! ..... That means it's only some browsers are affected, and mine is one of them. (old I.E.)

HANDS UP! if it's YOU!

ps. IJust e-mailed TT,

just to make sure that he knows.

My text is much smaller, too. Also, everything is in italics. This ruins all the times I used italics as emphasis. Oh well, maybe it will come back to normal when the offer is removed. I hope it does. My optometrist refuses to make my glasses any stronger. Something about being over40 and the eyes just not being what they used to be...

This post was edited