I turned down golf to go to our favor C.O. resort

My buddy (textile) took off work on New Year's Eve and asked me to play golf that day, but I was so excited about getting to finally get back to Lone Star Resort that I turned him down. I can't remember the last time I turned down a round of golf on a good course for anything!
Gator1

This topic was edited
RE: I turned down golf to go to our favor C.O. resort

That shows where your priorities are.

This post was edited

It's a shame you're not in the Myrtle Beach, SC area. They've got great golf courses and a nudist club just over the NC border in the Ocean Isle Beach area - Whispering Pines.
:) Cheri

This post was edited

It's a shame you're not in the Myrtle Beach, SC area. They've got great golf courses and a nudist club just over the NC border in the Ocean Isle Beach area - Whispering Pines. :) Cheri

That would have worked. To play where my buddy wanted to play was 2 hours away from the resort. Oh, Bev said to tell you "hi", Cheri.
Gator1

This post was edited

I would love to be able to find a nudist friendly full sized golf course. I would love to mix two of my favorite things. Cypress Cove has a pitch and putt course but I would love to be able to take a full swing and crush a drive down the fairway.

This post was edited

I would love to be able to find a nudist friendly full sized golf course. I would love to mix two of my favorite things. Cypress Cove has a pitch and putt course but I would love to be able to take a full swing and crush a drive down the fairway.

If you want to practice some drives, we have a large property just southeast of Columbia in Hopkins. You could then relax in the sun and visit the hot tub.

This post was edited

If you want to practice some drives, we have a large property just southeast of Columbia in Hopkins. You could then relax in the sun and visit the hot tub.
I would love to take you up on that offer sometime, Cheri. Thanks for all that you do to promote healthy nudism.
Randy

This post was edited

EDIT: I got inspired and uploaded some screen shots from the below noted video.

LOL, see pics on my profile page...a couple of me hitting wedges at Lone Star Resort. I nearly always carry a pitching wedge when I go for a walk, hit a ball maybe 100 yards to a target, walk to it, hit it again, as I make a big loop around the property. My sweet wife gave me a Flip Video camera for Christmas, and this last trip, I set it up and video'd myself hitting driver shots into the woods surrounding. Actually learned a lot from the video about a swing flaw. That said, one of my "bucket list" items is a complete round of golf in the nude!
Gator1

This post was edited

You must really be hooked on golf, Gator! For me, there'd by no contest: I'd go where I could get naked.

Badger

This post was edited

i wouldn't even have to think twice, the c.o. resort is a no brainer. golf just spoils a nice walk in the park.

This post was edited

i wouldn't even have to think twice, the c.o. resort is a no brainer. golf just spoils a nice walk in the park.

It pretty much did spoil it this afternoon. Didn't ever manage to get it going...except a 20-foot putt I made on the last.

This post was edited