boston ma, nudist cpl.

we're married cpl. into swinging,nudist...would like to meet people who's in same style.
we live in boston now ..we're new here for some time..
if any pls. let us know.

This topic was edited
RE: boston ma, nudist cpl.

Another nail in TN's coffin...will the last person here please turn off the lights...jeeze...

This post was edited
RE: ??

Swinging has no place in nudism. When sexuality enters nudism, nudism becomes tainted. If you can keep it separate, that's fine and dandy.
We used to have a porch swing if that counts? LOL

This post was edited

Another nail in TN's coffin...will the last person here please turn off the lights...jeeze...

Don't turn the lights off, let TT1 do it so he can see how empty the room is...

This post was edited

You missed the point of the True Nudists web site. True Nudists is for the pure nudist, not the swingers. As Cheri Donna said, swinging has no place in nudism.

This post was edited

I'm telling ya. Swingers and gay men are ruining nudism for me!

I can agree with the swinging thing, but surely there is only a propotion of gay men that are ruining it for you. Perhaps it is those, like the straight men who hit on women here, who are hiting on you?
Do please qualify!
Thanks

This post was edited

You missed the point of the True Nudists web site. True Nudists is for the pure nudist, not the swingers. As Cheri Donna said, swinging has no place in nudism.
Here's something I don't understand (and maybe it's just me...)

This couple has certain interests, and they're interested in finding others that share them. Nudism is just one of their interests - most likely the one that brought them here. "Swinging" is just another of their interests. As long as they're not actively carrying out this interest, in the form of posting sexually explicit photos, or videos or chatroom antics... what's the big deal?

If I were a cactus farmer, or a beekeeper, I'd hardly partake in those hobbies nude. Would that preclude me from mentioning them here? I don't smoke - as a reformed smoker, I'm vehemently opposed to anyone smoking in my house. As a former drug addict, I'm violently opposed to anyone bring drugs into my house. As far as I'm concerned, any actual behavior that violates the established rules of True Nudists should be punished. But if someone comes in and mentions that they're interested in a certain lifestyle, whether I'm into that lifestyoe or not, I don't think it merits calling for the torches and pitchforks. As long as there's no actual action breaking the rules? Cut people a little slack, friends. Sometimes "freedom" means people should be free to say things you may not agree with.

This post was edited

cactus farming no. however you would not go to a nudist campground/resort say to someone "hey im a swinger, interseted?" or "im just here to observe" and not expect to get tossed out. this site should be the same. if you want to find swingers, exhibitionists or any other group/lifstyle that is sexual or otherwise has nothing to do with simple nudism then im sure there is a web site out there for you, its just not this one.

Thank you.

This post was edited