RE: Hello!

Well this is just great. Just got denied again. I have no idea why. All the guidelines are there. This is a mess. I'm gonna contact this "guy" and ask him why he keeps denying, I dont see what is wrong with my application. And its not like you get a message back telling you why it was rejected, shitty system if you ask me.

This post was edited

Hi
Just looked at your profile pic and the sign you are holding appears to be too small to read. Remember there must be two photos, oneclothedand one nudeholdingthe sign which must read True Nudist and also your user name. If you follow the size of sign used by NudeInMA you will probably solve your problem It is likely that rather than the administrator of the site just denying you for no reason. Complaints about the site administration are really not useful. Also, if accepted it could still take as long as a few days to clear your lock (or it could happen very quickly ... it varies according to how busy the admin is). Your patience will probably be rewarded.

This post was edited

Well, I'll take another set of pictures. I'll bring in letters the size of me, maybe he can rad it then. Before I sent them in, I made sure that the letters are legible. So when you look at the pictures on a CPU, you can read what it says on them. As for me not looking like I am 18, what am I supposed to do? send in a pic of my drivers license?

This post was edited

So what am i supposed to do? And it doesnt really change anything, as I can still post nude images on here. However i am 18, so there should be no problem.

This post was edited

So what am i supposed to do? And it doesnt really change anything, as I can still post nude images on here. However i am 18, so there should be no problem.

Do you have a photo ID with your date of birth??? Perhaps uploading that might be possible - just make sure you don't have your D/L # or such on it or if you do, make that illegilble.

This post was edited

Is there anyway I can contact this guy and ask him what the problem is? I have sent in my 2nd application now, again denied, this is starting to piss me off. I dont know what I am doing wrong, if there is anyone that knows or wants to help message me. This is just getting stupid, I am following all the guidelines, and the pictures are small. No idea why its not being accepted.
Stupid question, but is your sign big enough to read, and does it say truenudists on it, as well as your -full- username, and are you uploading them to the right place? You could write via the "contact" link (bottom of the page) but you shouldn't have to for this.
I agree. That would be a very hard sign to read. Make sure your sheet is at least a full letter-size page. Use a computer to print out your information in a VERY LARGE font. If that doesn't do the trick, I'm not sure what would.

This post was edited

Finally Accepted! About time too! I made each word a whole paper and tapde them together. You could barely see me, but I guess as long as you can see the words its all good :)

This post was edited

Now you can relax and enjoy.

This post was edited