So, who's watching the Super Bowl?

I mean: that's the only thing I can figure out why nobody else is on line ...

Who's watching it nude?

Who's got a gathering of nudists together towatch it?

And (duh ... ): If you're all watching the SuperBowl, why would I expect anyone to answer this message now?

Badger

This topic was edited
RE: So, who's watching the Super Bowl?

My husband is. He's not nude. It's cold here.
I'm not watching but I'm listening. I am partially nude. I'm having a hot flash.

Jen

This post was edited

I was withing super bowl, now that it is over I got on here to post in forum. Watched it with textile friends so wasn't nude but am now.
Thomas

This post was edited

I don't have cable or satellite, and the only station that comes in doesn't carry the game, so I couldn't have watched it even if I wanted to.

This post was edited

Although I know the Saints won, I would have guessed it anyway when I woke this morning to 4 inches of snow the weatherman had not predicted. Maybe hell did freeze over.

This post was edited

I watched the Super Bowl. The Saints won. I don't normally watch professional football.
That could have made a difference in how many nudists were OnLine.

This post was edited

I mean: that's the only thing I can figure out why nobody else is on line ... Badger
Pray indulge me here, good Badger, but exactly what is this "Super Bowl" of which you speak?

Wirral, it is what a supernudist eats his soup out of!

This post was edited

or maybe a souperbowl?

This post was edited

I admit to watching it beginning at the 2nd quarter to keep my husband company if nothing else.
I didn't like that the previous game, the Saints were out to hurt Mr. Favre rather than just stop him. That bothered me.

I was nude while watching it. My cats were still wearing their coats.

This post was edited

the colts screwup they could have won that game but i give the saints credit that pushed the throttle in the seond half. and the who i guess they were alright never was a fan, next year the rolling stones and mick in a wheel chair

This post was edited