RE:Size - The question we all wonder about

You know, I took a few minutes to go over to the Ladies Room and see if there were similar threads about breast size. I had to dig through five pages of topics (not just posts) before I found one that referenced it. And there, the complaints were that their breasts were, or might be, too big.I know a few women who have had breast enhancement surgery, but they were outnumbered by the ones who've had breast reduction surgery. And that was to correct problems like hip or back pain. So I think women generally seem to have a better grip on things than men do.There were a few men (!) posting in the Ladies Room about what the women would prefer in the way of penis sizes. The answers were mostly "Meh."So let's not sweat the small stuff, even if it's the small stuff.

Why do men even have access to The Ladies Room? Conversely why do women have access to The Mens Room? Surely it would be a fairly basic change to limit access to such rooms so that they actually were what they claimed to be.

This post was edited
RE:Size - The question we all wonder about

Jehoram wrote:

Woodsman used it to ascertain what women were thinking about a particular subject, which is good for men to know about, too. .

It's true that I learned a lot. But I would feel very weird about about posting something on that thread. let alone starting a thread there.

But I agree with you that these threads should be open for all to read.

This post was edited