New To Nudism

Hello everyone i was just wondering what is the average cost of nudist social activities like camps, clubs, beachs,etc. Thanks for your input.

This topic was edited
RE: New To Nudism

It depends on where you decide to go. If there's a "free beach" in your area, chances are it's free both in price and in dress code.

But if you go to a naturist "centre" (resort, club, campground, or any other type of "private" facility set up for monetary gain, even if it'snon-profit), then you will be chargedsome type of fee. There may be a daily fee if you're just camping with a tent. Therewould be fees for renting if you're setting up a trailer with full sewer capabilities or moving into an on-site cottage. It depends on what's available, what your comfort level is and how much you want to spend.

This post was edited

Nude beaches generally have a parking fee of @ $5/day. Some offer monthly or seasonal passes.

Nonlanded club memberships run from @25/year to $150 depending on what that gets you. Landed clubs can run anywhere from $250 to over $500 a year. Event fees of nonlanded clubs may cost $1/visit to up to $5/visit or more depending on the event. Daily grounds fees at a landed club (aka park or resort) can vary from anywhere from $10 to over $40.
I can very much recommend joining AANR and/or TNS - there are student memberships available. Possibly the clubs near you have student memberships as well. My club Travelites offers a $25/year student membership for AANR (includes club dues) for those between the ages of 18 & 25 if you're in school.
The national organizations help fight to maintain and possibly obtain additional venues.
Cheri

This post was edited

Cheri's findings are consistent with mine, except I've found that most places offer a discount if you're a member of one of many other clubs.

This post was edited

Cheri's findings are consistent with mine, except I've found that most places offer a discount if you're a member of one of many other clubs.

Most nudist parks do offer a discount up to 20% if you're a member of AANR and/or TNS, not just another club.

This post was edited

Most nudist parks do offer a discount up to 20% if you're a member of AANR and/or TNS, not just another club.
Green Vallay allows discounts for AANR,TNS,NorthcoastNaturists, and White Thorn Lodge members.
White Thorn has specific discounts for members of AANR and TNS, and another discount for member of ANY other club.
Probably not a wide-spread practice, but does have something to be said for it, IMHO.
Bottom line, ASK !!

This post was edited
hi

I'm New Member here. I Like to know some more things about it

This post was edited
RE: hi

I'm New Member here. I Like to know some more things about it

About what do you want to know? The International Naturist Federation is an international naturist organization that might have an affiliated club in your area.

This post was edited
RE: New to Nudism

You can check out the Locations link here, also check out the AANRs website. They have member clubs listed and links to homepages. Nearly all (if not all) resorts/parks/clubs will have a lsit of there fees, and rules, listed there. You can also just call up a particular place and just ask - they are pretty friendly folks. There are some places near you in Michigan - I don;t thinkTurtle Creek Resort is too far a drive from you.They used to have a cool Nudie Bluse festival in the summer(I used to live in northern IN, but haven't been back there in many years).
Regards,
Mike

This post was edited
RE: New to Nudism

You can check out the Locations link here, also check out the AANRs website. They have member clubs listed and links to homepages. Nearly all (if not all) resorts/parks/clubs will have a lsit of there fees, and rules, listed there. You can also just call up a particular place and just ask - they are pretty friendly folks. There are some places near you in Michigan - I don;t thinkTurtle Creek Resort is too far a drive from you.They used to have a cool Nudie Bluse festival in the summer(I used to live in northern IN, but haven't been back there in many years). Regards, Mike

Mike, He's not in the US...the reason I recommended lookin at the INF site.
Cheri

This post was edited