RE:Getting an erection.

You did not understand the point of the last comment. And there is no need for same-sex nudity. Males and females can easily share nudist places together if we both respect each other. That is precisely the reason why SOMETIMES when a man with a spontaneous erection should just be mindful and probably cover the erection.

I agree being mindful is what is called for here but mindlessness seems to be ruling the day.

This post was edited

I want my boys to have positive views of their bodies including their penises whether erect or not.

Right so because you want t o and have raised you children to be exposed to the "incidental" erections of other strangers the same should be ok for everyone and we need to accept that or be considered repressed. This is the kind thinking that drives people away from nudism. But hey none of that matters because you will subject anyones children to the way your raise yours how interesting.

This post was edited

I believe that homeclothesfree is the only one I am disagreeing with at this time.Everyone else is agreeing to discretion.Homeclothesfree;I will not subject my sons to your perverted idea that there is something wrong with their bodies and being healthy.

And that is your right as it is the right of everyone else to not be subjected to your perverted view that erections are the some total of a boys or mans body. Do your thing and live your life but don't force everyone around you have to deal with your "incidental" erections.

That is one of the most significant factor that creates problem for the acceptance of nudism in mainstream society. People expect us to walking around with erections and engaging in public sexual acts.
BTW your isolation game good try but fail. You drop in this site with one single photo with your head cut of and your only reference for any kind of social nudity is a spa where YOU say people walk around with erections. You call me perverted because I dont equate a man or boys body to his erection. I know that I can have a positive body image and sexual perspective with sharing my erections in public spaces where others who aren't omterestedeted in seeing it would be subject to a distorted view that says my body acceptance is connected to my penis There is no real life naturism venue where that is acceptable. Every gut who is a genuine naturist or nudist knows you cover up should you get an erection. But unless you are actually trying to be sexual even "incidental" erections are few and far between if they ever happen at all. So do your thing in your little bubble of your own creation.

This post was edited

One should ask yourself respectfully,why only looking at women?As a nudist,I never get erections in public places like beaches even when I do look at women,which I honestly don't actually do...

This post was edited

The nudist resort I go too allow single men and not much said if anything about an erection!

This post was edited

Which one?

This post was edited

Which one?

From Indian Hills website
NO SEXUAL ACTIVITY in public areas ever. There shall be no sexual activity in pool, hot tub or Indian Room or the vicinity there of. That will be grounds for immediate removal and banned from park. If banned from Park there will be no refunds of any kind given. Even the perception of sexual misconduct will be addressed.
I guess this is the perceived pass

This post was edited
RE: Getting an erection.

Contagious?

Really?

Can you relate your experience of this and in what context.

This post was edited

In our group we always cover it up for the younger fellows its kind of hard no pun intended some people view it as a chance to teach and if thats the case then in a private setting is the best place for that certainly not in the public area where theres children around.

This post was edited

I think context is important, and as threads like this prove, there will never be a consensus on what exactly is right/wrong/acceptable/etc. I think if we're talking about genuine nudists, especially younger men, then there probably will be times when their body reacts to the rush of fresh air when they strip, or catching sight of an attractive [subjective, of course] woman. It's how they deal with it that is important. Walking around showing it off isn't really on, but at the same time I can't really say I'd be offended if I saw a guy going about his business at a resort who just happened to be erect. It happens, life goes on, its not the end of the world. On the other hand, I would find it grossly inappropriate if he were doing it (or prolonging it) deliberately for attention or sexual thrills, for example. It's easy to theorise and generalise from behind a keyboard, but sometimes situations arise and we just have to deal with them as best we can - both from the guy's point of view and those around him. Sometimes I think we like to create drama where really there doesn't need to be any.
(Before anyone says it, obviously, if there is behaviour which is completely inappropriate, then of course it needs dealing with. Otherwise, we're all grown ups, there are bigger problems in the world than whether a new young male nudist accidentally gets erect...)

This post was edited