RE: Getting an erection.

This subject should be pinned and locked with all the information needed what people need to know about this natural problem in the men's room and FAQ and any others opened about this to be deleted.

This post was edited
RE:Getting an erection.

When I am nude I often get hard, especially looking at women. Are other nudists offended,do they have the same problem,should I just stand there with a hard on?

YAAAAAAAAAAAWN.........................

This post was edited

I second that YAAAAAAAAAAAWN....................... and raise it to the 32nd power. Enough with the erection threads already.

This post was edited

Any Man Can Avoid Erection, Doing Simple Things Like Don't Look Directly To And Think About Private Body Parts Of Other Ones.

This post was edited
RE: Getting an erection.

and you wonder why people don't get into the nudist life style, look at the answers this guy got when asking a simple question that all men have when they first start out. I know I did, when I started over 17 years ago. It's an honest question, and should be treated with some respect. none of us are any better then that. and I thought nudist were suppose to be the friendliest group of people.

I second your comments. Let's not assume the worst of people who ask questions like this. It's a question I commonly get asked when talking to men about nudism so let's offer encouragement and support instead. We were all newbies once upon a time and I'm sure we all had some questions we wanted to ask but where too afraid to. If we make people feel embarrassed, they'll be too scared to get nude. Let's normalise it not demonise it.

This post was edited

And the peepee conversation continues

This post was edited

And the peepee conversation continues

In addition what really gets me is people responding to a topic that was posted a year or two ago and has had no activity since. And they respond like the original poster had just posted it. While in reality the OP probably doesnt even remember posting it or may not even be active anymore.

This post was edited

It is a problem for some, especially your first time in a social nudist setting.

I remember my first time on a nudist beach, it was totally accidental, I didn't even know at that age these places existed. I was only 17 and was walking down the coastline climbing over the rocks cause I was bored and I came upon a nudist beach full of naked men, women and kids. I thought 'wow', I didn't know there were people out there that like to be naked like I did so I dropped my shorts and sat on the beach. After a while I got up and joined in a game of football, it was so exhilarating that I got an erection, I didn't even realise at the time until someone approached me and mentioned it to me, saying that I had been running around for the last 10 minutes with an erection and that I should go sit down for a bit. I decided to go in the sea instead to cool off and noticed a bunch of others boys standing in the sea, I guess we all had the same 'problem'.

I see guys with erections at the beach quite often, some accidental, some not quite accidental, but ok I'm a guy so it doesn't bother me so much, I still get the occasional erection and I'm not even looking at anyone, especially women, don't seem to get many women at UK nude beaches these days anyway.

This post was edited

God dam, am i the only man that doesn't get an erection when i see a naked woman ?.

No you are not. Stimulation either physical or mental is the cause. No touching and keeping the mind out of the gutter works just fine.

Im okay with people having the question, what bothers me is why new threads keep getting created with the same question. It doesnt seem that difficult to to a search.

This post was edited

When I am nude I often get hard, especially looking at women. Are other nudists offended,do they have the same problem,should I just stand there with a hard on?

You have what is considered to be an abnormal borderline (I hesitate to use the word, but pathological response), you should not become aroused by seeing any given woman nude. However, this response is common in men who experienced incredible body shame and certain abuse (spanking and nude shame punishment, sometimes sexual too), not always together, not always in every case, but certainly mine was. I was unable to not be hard nude period when young. It was awful.

You are aware the issue exists so just standing there is not the right solution because what it means is that anyone who pays attention sees you and the word in mind is "pervert". That is likely not the case. But it's the reaction. Nudism is a first big step. However, I fixed my problem myself using a combination of exhaustive masturbation before nude or potentially arousing settings so my brain got used to not being instabone and then I worked with images to desensitize. First fully clothed man (woman in your case)...look a several...no arousal? Pass. Arousal? Take it away immediately and masturbate for a minute vigorously looking at a picture of a hill or a window or a ceiling tile. It's not fun. But you're burning the not fun in over top of the autonomous reaction and the fast removal of the image helps to not reinforce that eroticism. It's tedious at first and you probably will get to quite nude before you get in the on and off and on mode (which you ride out until you no longer arouse to any of the set of say 5). I was done with pictures in two days.

Here's the not fun part. If you get a public bone you must leave immediately and get dressed and go home. Do this ten times. If you don't have some control or better or complete control over your erection at this point you most definitely need to see a psychologist because the problem is not simple. Hope this helps. I took fully from teens to 24 to fully get over the problem although by 15 it was almost gone. I also never took off my clothes in public or in front of another person without lights out but that's another story.

This post was edited