RE: Getting an erection.

I was standing with a group of girls on a nudist beach talking and I started to get a little aroused my manhood was beginning to move and slowly point up I look away and it goes away I continued to talk and it came up again then is was a topic of conversaton as non of us are nudists per se we just frequent beaches were you can decamp . So its tricky I got alot of sympathy and the girls said it must be hard for guys and I said well exactly and thats my point now its getting hard. we decided to ignore it and just try to carry on . we lay down and they were very close and in the sun I got a massive boner and it was just layin on my stomach , it was all ok and acceptable and in this situation all very funny , I can imagine other times it not to be. so if you take the context and the conversation its socially a topic we can even discuss as it is happenning. I was actually turned on and it was funny becuase I was going up and down like a yo yo and only when I looked at one of the women. as it turns out a group of younger girls was near by and having complete hysterics and giggling and whispering I think one even took a picture. I was given soem very nice smiles from them later. so I am saying the whole issue of 'erections" as threatening , unwanted intrusions or even sick or perverted is the issue here. so far not found any real intellegent answers to this conundrum as it is a touchy subject and I think soem people are liars, in deniel and also just want to take the moral high ground. I for one am ok about being erect in public and have done so in a sensitive way and for all concerned been socially active about the perception of our sexuality and not just been anti all men all erections. ok bring on the hate responses now all you purists. by the way your daughter is undeniably hot . ha ha oh yeahBeen on the site 4hrs and no profile info whatsoever - You think this is a reasonable post?

This post was edited

Tricky topic.......erections are a natural part of being a man, however, good manners and common sense will tell you to roll on your tummy, cover up, or change your thoughts.
I spent 3 summers at the world's largest naturist beach,Cap d'Agde, thousands of real nudists, 0 erections spotted, real naturists have good manners

This post was edited

1. I was standing with a group of girls on a nudist beach talking and I started to get a little aroused my manhood was beginning to move and slowly point up I look away and it goes away I continued to talk and it came up again then is was a topic of conversaton as non of us are nudists per se we just frequent beaches were you can decamp . So its tricky I got alot of sympathy and the girls said it must be hard for guys and I said well exactly and thats my point now its getting hard. we decided to ignore it and just try to carry on . we lay down and they were very close and in the sun I got a massive boner and it was just layin on my stomach , it was all ok and acceptable and in this situation all very funny , I can imagine other times it not to be. so if you take the context and the conversation its socially a topic we can even discuss as it is happenning. I was actually turned on and it was funny becuase I was going up and down like a yo yo and only when I looked at one of the women. as it turns out a group of younger girls was near by and having complete hysterics and giggling and whispering I think one even took a picture. I was given soem very nice smiles from them later. so I am saying the whole issue of 'erections" as threatening , unwanted intrusions or even sick or perverted is the issue here. so far not found any real intellegent answers to this conundrum as it is a touchy subject and I think soem people are liars, in deniel and also just want to take the moral high ground. I for one am ok about being erect in public and have done so in a sensitive way and for all concerned been socially active about the perception of our sexuality and not just been anti all men all erections. ok bring on the hate responses now all you purists. by the way your daughter is undeniably hot . ha ha oh yeah
      ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,do you believe that your intelligence let you post what you posted, you are so far off base as being a nudist, and I have a feeling there is little truth in what you wrote, I think you did this to get your rocks off, and think that it would arouse ppl on here, it did, that we don't need you here and I for one am flagging you....................Ruhl

This post was edited

I can't see the original long post re erections but that's fine it may have been flagged and removed, but it still lives on in the copied posts of Rene and ruhl.

This post was edited

I can't see the original long post re erections but that's fine it may have been flagged and removed, but it still lives on in the copied posts of Rene and ruhl.Interesting point, do we allow the OP to 'live on'?

This post was edited

There are a lot of mean people here. So much for an open sharing environment. The whole premise of nudism is based on the acceptance of the human body in a natural state... So many have argued against body shaming and try to promote the idea of acceptance. Yet a biological reaction like an erection (which can happen for nearly any reason) is shamed to the point of insulting people who even ask about it. Some intense double standards... no wonder people shy away from this.

This post was edited

So anyone with an erection is a sexual predator huh? So people with angry faces must all be mean people too? People with belly fat must be pigs who gorge themselves on food? Perverts are identified by thier actions and words not by erections. I have never seen so many prudes in my life... prudes who claim to be in favor of body acceptance. When I first started out I got erections at least once each visit. Sometimes I was completely alone. It wasnt because I was a pervert there spy on people but because of the excitement that I did something so new. I was naked and there were naked people around me, it was invigorating and not in a sexual way and so my body reacted...naturally. Once I got used to the environment and became more seasoned the erections stopped. These people worried about their daughters and wives are ridiculous... how about educating your daughter about what an erection is and how it doesnt always occur for sexual reasons... how about teaching her to properly identify a predator in some other way than his genitals. Newbies will be turned on from time to time...up until their exposure to the alledged understanding nudist community the only way they could associate seeing a nude person was with a sexual scenario... that takes time to get worked out. Just because someone gets aroused doesnt mean they would ever dream of acting on it...no more than someone who loves cake will eat it everytime they see it...people do have self control you know. What a horrible group of narcissistic prudes. You are supposed to be accepting open-minded people but I suppose that's just for the papers. You go to places and take off all of your clothes and then get offended when people who have never experienced that before happen to look at you . Maybe by your standards the police should start rounding up every guy with an erection because he must be a sexual predator right?

This post was edited

You know, some people would suggest that a person who goes to a nude beach and checks out other guys to see if they have erections is the Pervert, not the guy with the erection... I for one would say that.

This post was edited

It's almost funny to watch someone stir this pot so often... just to get a -riSE- out of everyone else. :~/ ... Kinda reminds me of making fudge. ... or was I thinking of frozen daiquiris? ;-)

This post was edited

When I am nude I often get hard, especially looking at women. Are other nudists offended,do they have the same problem,should I just stand there with a hard on?Sounds like a straight male problem. I've spent a lot of time in gay nudist circles and have never seen a spontaneous erection just crop up.

This post was edited