RE: Getting an erection.

When I am nude should I just stand there with a hard on?Don't just stand there, slowly rub suntan oil on it until it goes away.Problem solved. Take as much time as you need to apply the suntan oil, don't want it to blister in the sun.
Damn Lakeman, that was truly hilarious.
This is a funny thread.

This post was edited

When I am nude I often get hard, especially looking at women. Are other nudists offended,do they have the same problem,should I just stand there with a hard on?I have have four pieces of advice on this one.
First, have your head examined. You're thoughts are very lustful it sounds like.
Second, stop stay out of women's business, if you know what I mean, when your at a nudist place.
Look the other way.
Focus on why you're there. It shouldn't be to look at crotches, and everyone has tits.

This post was edited

I agree that the fierce reactions to the OP are unhelpful. One never knows how sincere such a post is, granted, but c'mon, guys. Back to the topic:
Yes, nudists are offended if you stand there with an erection looking at women. The women feel taken advantage of, maybe a bit threatened, and you make it plain you're not, yourself, really comfortable yet with nudity. Once you are, you'll act and react much as you do when you're clothed, looking at people of all sexes and all ages; if you steal a glance at someone you find especially attractive you know you have to be subtle about it. The visible reaction is not subtle.
What to do? Well, don't go to a nudist venue with the idea of "looking at women" in particular. That's rude. If you do find yourself visibly aroused, get in the water, sit down, roll over, cover with a towel, just in general don't be noticeable. Interact with people of all ages and sexes.

This post was edited

and you wonder why people don't get into the nudist life style, look at the answers this guy got when asking a simple question that all men have when they first start out. I know I did, when I started over 17 years ago. It's an honest question, and should be treated with some respect. none of us are any better then that. and I thought nudist were suppose to be the friendliest group of people.Its like being with a load of school kids in school they have to belittle someone else to make themselves look or feel better about themselves!Its a question i would ask being a new nudist if someone hadn't already asked!

This post was edited

and you wonder why people don't get into the nudist life style, look at the answers this guy got when asking a simple question that all men have when they first start out. I know I did, when I started over 17 years ago. It's an honest question, and should be treated with some respect. none of us are any better then that. and I thought nudist were suppose to be the friendliest group of people.Its like being with a load of school kids in school they have to belittle someone else to make themselves look or feel better about themselves!Its a question i would ask being a new nudist if someone hadn't already asked!READ POST # 2

This post was edited

• and you wonder why people don't get into the nudist life style, look at the answers this guy got when asking a simple question that all men have when they first start out. I know I did, when I started over 17 years ago. It's an honest question, and should be treated with some respect. none of us are any better then that. and I thought nudist were suppose to be the friendliest group of people.Its like being with a load of school kids in school they have to belittle someone else to make themselves look or feel better about themselves!Its a question i would ask being a new nudist if someone hadn't already asked!.......................you think we are like school kids, well what your saying we should accept behavior, that is rude and unacceptable, and is why we have a hard time being accepted as nudist and not sex pervs................ruhl

This post was edited

Nudist websites top 2 NEWBIE topics are:
1. ERECTIONS
2. SHAVING (manscaping, trimming, waxing)
... Its a question i would ask being a new nudist if someone hadn't already asked!...
Are you kiddding me? Are you for real? This website and other nudist websites are full of erection threads/topics.
Most, if not all, have been answered...
.... over and over and over again ....
... It's an honest question, ...
I agree with you on that but it's not unique. When it has been asked and answered multiple times, it gets tiresome.
Trolls also like to use erection topics to "stir the pot".
So, what do you tell the next newbie? Post #2. If you're going to be on this website, you might as well learn how to use it.

This post was edited

Your cell mate is going to love that story

This post was edited

Tricky topic.......erections are a natural part of being a man, however, good manners and common sense will tell you to roll on your tummy, cover up, or change your thoughts.
I spent 3 summers at the world's largest naturist beach,Cap d'Agde, thousands of real nudists, 0 erections spotted, real naturists have good manners

This post was edited

I can't see the original long post re erections but that's fine it may have been flagged and removed, but it still lives on in the copied posts of Rene and ruhl.

This post was edited