RE: Getting an erection.

If you masturbate right before going out you may findthat prevents the erection. Overtime as being nude becomes moreabout nature and less about sex you will find the problemeasing.
Another One Day wonder, telling us all, about his expertice,
with the handling of Erections! Thank's for that New Flash,
Genius!
Funny how they have moderators all over the Chat section, but not
one to be seen any where, when it comes to all of these Fakes and
Flakes on the Forum.

But without the Fakes and Flakes on the Forum who would I laugh at over my morning coffee?
Us, telling it like it actually is! LOLBut if the Fakes and Flakes didn't make foolish statements you wouldn't have anything to make fun of. LOL

This post was edited

If you masturbate right before going out you may findthat prevents the erection. Overtime as being nude becomes moreabout nature and less about sex you will find the problemeasing.
Genius!
Flakes on the Forum.

But without the Fakes and Flakes on the Forum who would I laugh at over my morning coffee?
Us, telling it like it actually is! LOLBut if the Fakes and Flakes didn't make foolish statements you wouldn't have anything to make fun of. LOL
Thomas , you have to be Kidding?The legitimate members, are just as challenged and just as stupid, if not even more so, than the Fakes and Flakes are! LOL It is the legitimate members, who continue to take the bait, that all of these F+Fs are Posting, and asking on the Forums.
Tom, there is an endless supply of material to be making Fun of, on this site!There are soooo many Know It Alls, on here, that just helps keep the Humour flowing Non Stop! Right Stevie and Lorna! LOL

This post was edited

Genius!
Flakes on the Forum.

Thomas , you have to be Kidding?The legitimate members, are just as challenged and just as stupid, if not even more so, than the Fakes and Flakes are! LOL It is the legitimate members, who continue to take the bait, that all of these F+Fs are Posting, and asking on the Forums.
Tom, there is an endless supply of material to be making Fun of, on this site!There are soooo many Know It Alls, on here, that just helps keep the Humour flowing Non Stop! Right Stevie and Lorna! LOL
Gotta agree LOL

This post was edited

I used to be extremely concerned about this happening but have changed my views to acknowledge that these are sometimes inevitable natural occurrences. So don't flaunt it, try to disguise it and it will subside in due course.

This post was edited

Awesome reply dude! chuckles.

This post was edited

Isn't this a natural event in the life of the male? Haw many of us watch horses, bulls, dogs and other animals when they are openly excited?What a load of bull! Animals also urinate, shit and copulate openly. Should that also apply to humans, because it's natural?

This post was edited

Isn't this a natural event in the life of the male? Haw many of us watch horses, bulls, dogs and other animals when they are openly excited?What a load of bull! Animals also urinate, shit and copulate openly. Should that also apply to humans, because it's natural?
You know logic doesn't work on exhibiots

This post was edited

Cover it with a towel. Strike the towel with a rock.haha, ouch!
I try to not worry about erections and it's all good. The more I start to think about an erection it seems the more likely they are to occur. If I get one I just relax and look off at a tree or something (LOL). No big deal. That's the way my body works anyway. :)

This post was edited

There are a lot of mean people here. So much for an open sharing environment. The whole premise of nudism is based on the acceptance of the human body in a natural state... So many have argued against body shaming and try to promote the idea of acceptance. Yet a biological reaction like an erection (which can happen for nearly any reason) is shamed to the point of insulting people who even ask about it. Some intense double standards... no wonder people shy away from this.My thoughts exactly, I couldn't have said it better myself. It seems that almost everybody on here is rude to others and they don't
realize that most of themen wanting to try nudism, are afraid to and don't, becausethey mayget anerection, be shamed and have
to hide behind the bushes because of their natural bodyis naturally doing what it naturally does. It's not shameful to get an erection,
it's shameful to flaunt it in a sexual manor.
The number 1 question asked on this site is "what if I get an erection?" Soit'sapparentthat is the number 1 reason stopping most
all men that want to try it. If the men don't come, then they can't talk the women into it so therefore, nobody shows up. Instead of
everyone helping these guy's and explaining that it doesn't happen and why it doesn't, they would just rather insult them. How do they
not understand that, if they would help these people then, there would be a lot more nudist in the world?

This post was edited

From post #47 ...If I get one I just relax andlook off at a tree or something...
Would you recommend a HARDWOOD tree, or something else?
;-)
If you can't find the answer to that question already posted
somewhere else on TN, or on the internet, your just not
trying.

This post was edited