RE: Older / Perv

Before we have a witch hunt, the person said would you like to go into the bushs. He was gay and did not know if the 19 year old was or not. The guy was looking for sex. We have guys on this site that want to be friends with some lady and he does not know if she is straight, bi, or gay. The 19 year old did not say he forced himself on him after he told the guy no. We have guys on here that refuse to except the word no, the same way people do in the textile world of excepting no from someone.
We need to quite putting people down for things we are not into. I am not gay, but I don't bother them and I tell them no thank you.

This post was edited
RE: Approached by older guys.

Hey everyone, I was at my local nude area on the weekend, its a tea tree lake which sits behind the nudist beach area. Its clothing optional and i had been swimming there and got out to dry off when an older guy tried hitting on me and asked if i wanted to take a walk in the bush. I am straight, 19 and most of the time go alone, but i don't think this is acceptable, it made me want to leave, which i did. Anyone else have any similar problems? Im currently looking for mates to share these trips with, and having company would also deter these pervs.

Tucker: I have had this happen at beaches and resorts. Men, women, and couples (gay and straight, young and old) have propositioned me. This is not just gay guys doing this. I wouldn't say to brush it off, per se, just realize that it is still currently part of the problem. I think when we refuse to partake in THAT part of nudism we make it better for all of the true nudists.

This can happen anywhere. In fact, I have had it happen MORE at SANCTIONED resorts and spas. I think that one's own experiences will color the good, the bad, and the nude in their own distinct manners.

This post was edited

IMO, the age does matter. For a 19y/o, to be approached by someone who is 19 or 20 is much different than to be approached by someone who is in their 50s or 60s. As for the female who said, "now you know how I feel", it is not really similar. For one to be propositioned by someone in a manner outside of their sexuality is much more disturbing than someone within your sexuality whom you are simply not attracted to.

Actually, I find the unwanted advances to be equally as disturbing. Why? When I went to these places I had a certain level of trust that I would be safe. My trust was betrayed regardless of whether the person was man, woman or a couple.

This post was edited

I agree, it is totally unacceptable. Too many people equate nudism with sex, and unfortunately some also thing it means gay for bi.Going with friends will halp deter the advances I am sure.

I'm gay and very proud of it! Being gay has nothing to do with being a pervert!

This post was edited
RE: wrong approach

LiPuma77 Re: some guys would continue by watching me from a distance and jerk off May I ask you a question? Why did you look at these guys after you rejected them? And why do you blame them? For them looking at you and jerking off at a distance was a pleasure and it should not havebothered you at all. After you rejected them, they went away. Did not they? Why then are you so anxious? I am a man. Many years ago I was a young man. I hate hoodlums. But I understand and do not blame natural desires of young men.

Whoa...

Whoa...

Whoa...

Whoa...

Whoa...

No one should ever push their desires, wants, or agendas on someone else. For someone to "perform" in a public location, especially unwanted, is completely unacceptable. What makes this even worse is that it was more about imposition and control. The person "performing" these acts was aroused by the control he exerted over the situation more than anything else. That was highly unacceptable.

Yes, we may be sexual beings and creatures; but what separates us from the rabble is our ability to control those inborn instincts and to know when NOT to release them. We all should have that respect.

This post was edited

In Wisconsin, our state motto is "WHATEVER."When I was young I gotpropositioned all the time even when wearing a winter coat. Who cares? Gays are just hornier. Likea 19 year old malenever hit on someone himself haha. Don't get hyper. Fist fights won't help nudist beaches.

How in the hell did I miss this post? Where do people come up with this stuff, "Gays are just hornier." Really? That's not a stereotype...(it is.)

This post was edited
RE: Older / Perv

Freedemrider, You are correct on what I said. Both CAN get quite agressive at Times.

This post was edited
RE: pervs

Why does it matter that he was older? Would you have been less upset if he had also been 19?
Remember being 18 or 19? At that age level, anyone over 20 is "older", and 30+ is ancient. "Never trust anyone over 30", the Boomer generation said in the 60s and 70s. The slogan is passe, but the attitude remains.
I for one have no objection to the phrasing of the title. It's part of the culture of the young.
Your comment about anyone older reminds me of my Aunt, she was 90+ and used to refer to "girls" but this could mean anyone over 30. Maybe the OP was inferring that older = should know better?

This post was edited

I would never recommend physical violence as some have suggested instead of a simple "*^# off a$$hole". Whacking them in the nads or other physical violence could land you in jail on assault charges.

This post was edited

Never had any problems when not with my husband, but never the less that not acceptable. All I can say at least he just ask. I hope he then went away or at least tried to chat first!! Stand your ground and hang out a bit closer to other couples at the beach, make some friends, etc. Be safe!

This post was edited