Approached by older guys.

Hey everyone, I was at my local nude area on the weekend, its a tea tree lake which sits behind the nudist beach area. Its clothing optional and i had been swimming there and got out to dry off when an older guy tried hitting on me and asked if i wanted to take a walk in the bush. I am straight, 19 and most of the time go alone, but i don't think this is acceptable, it made me want to leave, which i did. Anyone else have any similar problems?
Im currently looking for mates to share these trips with, and having company would also deter these pervs.

This topic was edited
RE: Approached by older guys.

I agree, it is totally unacceptable. Too many people equate nudism with sex, and unfortunately some also thing it means gay for bi.Going with friends will halp deter the advances I am sure.

This post was edited
RE: wrong approach

Why does it matter that he was older? Would you have been less upset if he had also been 19?

If I read it right, the man who hit on the original poster just happened to be older. The actions would have been objectionable no matter what the age of whoever was hitting on him. I don't think the original poster meant to be ageist.

This post was edited

I agree, that wasn't right at all. If i were you i would nicely say "No thanks" if he keep pushing it, just tell him to get lost and gives him a lecture about what is nudist is!!

This post was edited

It happens. It's happened to me, on many occasions. I just state my position, and the gents usually walk away.

This post was edited
RE: pervs

I am sure it must be 100 times worse for single women. You will always get pervs in these places.
You better believe it!!! Husband and I like to go to the beach in Holland for the day..soak up some sun and relax..just the two of us...but if he dares leaving me behind for like ten minutes to go get some drinks at the beach bar or to go swimming,up they pop...likemeerkats in the beach-grass....'waving their little tails' so to speak.... Do they have a radar system to track single women??? Shees!....... It spoils everything for the good guys I'm sure...but when you've been hit on ten times a day by pervs, the next good guy that comes along is gonna get his nose bitten off too....sorry....
I am fortunate that the nude beach I go to has very little of things like that. Maybe one thing that helps is that the area is regularly patrolled and as the signs at endtrance say, lewd behaviour will get you arrested.

This post was edited
RE: Approached by older guys

I agree with the other respondents - this is unacceptable. This type of behavior is what got nudity banned from Higbee beach in south new jersey. A bunch of losers turned it into a cruising ground for sex ( got listed on a website for this type of behivior), and even many of the regulars got so fed up with the nonsense they supported the ban. Similar bad behavior (in this case pervs trying to take phtoso of younger nudists) had caused problems at gunnison beach a few years back. The park rangers were getting tired of having to chase them away that we risked losing that area too. I do not know where fools got the idea that nudity = sex.
Mieke - carry some pepper spray with you to the beach. Next time some perv approaches you, blast him with the spray. He won't be botherign you again, lol
Ciao, Mike

This post was edited

It spoils everything for the good guys I'm sure...but when you've been hit on ten times a day by pervs, the next good guy that comes along is gonna get his nose bitten off too....sorry....

I've said it before, ( and been criticized for it ) and I'll say it again.....
Being a single guy, I do NOT blame the women, or the couples, on this site and elsewhere, who put up the NO SINGLE GUYS flags.
I blame the morons that make it necessary. It's REAL tough to have to live down the mistakes of others on my behalf.
Obviously, it's appreciated by no one.

This post was edited

Indeed, I remember a commercial that went something like: "So-and-so's sister came home for the holidays. She was sooooo old! Twenty-four!"

This post was edited
RE: Older / Perv

it is kinda amazing that those type of guys continue with that kind of illicit activity. there is a state park nearby and they commonly use for hook ups and trysts, even though the park rangers and sheriff's deputies make numerous arrests they continue to to use the park. and the funny thing is the arrests for those activities aren't kept secret, they are usually published in the paper.

This post was edited
RE: Older / Perv

A lot of gays are like panhandlers, they can get pretty agressive when they want sex. Others do take a no as a no.

This post was edited