RE: Approached by older guys.

What comes to mind here, is the Nice way of saying F off you perv

This post was edited

Well the nicest way to say it is to have a friend come up and ask if you're OK. The second nicest is something like "No, that's inappropriate and illegal." (The formality of the reply avoids rewarding a guy who might be turned on by a more flustered rejection, and carries its own threat.)
Some gays too aggressive? It's some guys too aggressive; if you're male, you'll experience this a gay; if you're female you'll experience it as straight, and ten times more often. Is it important that he's older? Yes. Many, maybe most, guys look for younger partners; marriage statistics bear that out. But it can go to extremes, and the larger the age difference the likelier it is that the fellow is not well-adjusted socially, and that make the approach more worrisome. Yes, there are perfectly lovely May-December romances; I doubt it many of them started with an approach to a stranger.

This post was edited

sorry for the repeat.

This post was edited
RE: Older / Perv

I has hit on while I was at a AANR resort. Bare in mind that I am as straight as an arrow. I was nude sitting at the bar. Some guy (also nude) a couple seats away moved to the seat next to me. He introduced himself and started a conversation. He bought me a drink. He was extremely friendly but quite lovvy dovvy. He kept patting me with love pats. Then he said, "Let me straighten something on you," and then he yanked on my gonads. He immediately patted my butt. Then he asked whether I mind his "straightening something." I objected. Then he apologized for inappropriate touching, saying the word "inappropriate." I was fortunate that this gay guy backed off, when he found out that I am straight. I walked away from him very shortly after then.

This post was edited

In Wisconsin, our state motto is "WHATEVER."
When I was young I gotpropositioned all the time even when wearing a winter coat. Who cares? Gays are just hornier. Likea 19 year old malenever hit on someone himself haha. Don't get hyper.
Fist fights won't help nudist beaches.

This post was edited
RE: pervs

buy a little low voltage stun gun.
Put a little juice to the tail wager and see if he shows up near you again.

This post was edited

Next, we'll hear someone claim the original poster should have felt complimented having a man attempt to pick him up. I once had a guy make a move on me in the hot tub at the old Birch Acres in Mass. Does the fact I felt disgusted (and still do) make me a "homophobe" too?

This post was edited

Next, we'll hear someone claim the original poster should have felt complimented having a man attempt to pick him up. I once had a guy make a move on me in the hot tub at the old Birch Acres in Mass. Does the fact I felt disgusted (and still do) make me a "homophobe" too?

Even nude homosexuals are expected to follow the rules. Swingers are also expected to follow the rules. Unfortunately, there are enough who don't, and they ruin it for the majority.

I don't think feeling disgusted at how you were approached by a gay man makes you a homophobe anymore than a gay man feeling disgusted at being approached by a woman makes him misogynistic.

This post was edited

IMO, the age does matter. For a 19y/o, to be approached by someone who is 19 or 20 is much different than to be approached by someone who is in their 50s or 60s.
As for the female who said, "now you know how I feel", it is not really similar. For one to be propositioned by someone in a manner outside of their sexuality is much more disturbing than someone within your sexuality whom you are simply not attracted to.

This post was edited
Approached by older guys at the beach...

I would just take it as a compliment. It is not the true nature of a nudist beach...there are rules and expectation and 'cruising' isn't one of them. Whenever someone hits on me that I am not interested in, I see it as a a compliment really. I state my clear "No thanks!" and move on...if they get aggressive (like some people do in bars/nightclubs/staff parties) then leave. In the mean time enjoy the freedom of nudity and be thankful there is another person out there who finds you attractive enough to go up to you and hit on you! One day, that attention stops! :)

This post was edited