older men

I really don't see all that much wrong with this. if you were on a textile beach are you saying no one ever gets hit on there? I think there is nothing wrong with asking once.. then back off.

This post was edited
RE: Approached by older guys.

I think its only a real problem if they become a pest and bother u by watching u or not leaving u alone once u have said ur not interested. It depends on how they approached u i guess.

This post was edited

Lots of people don't know the real meaning of the word NO. I was on the lake last year where people can be nude, and there was one guy in late 40's, who was following me around.At one point we faced each other and he said ''You are looking hot''....and I was like WTF?. No thanks and walked away. But that didn't ring a bell in his head. I went to my place and he was watching me from the bushes and everytime I got up to say to get lost, he ran away. So after some time, I went for a walk and he started to follow me again, and at one point he was next to me and asked me if I want to see him wank?? NO....I don't want it, and as I was walking away,he grabbed me for my hand and didn't want to let go. No biggie,I twisted his hand and he fell on the ground.He got up and walked away holding his arm. I'm not sure if he got hurted, but I don't care. I DON'T like to be touched by someone I don't know.

This post was edited

Here is my comment to you.
Your 19 for f sakes just say no and thats it. Put the shoe on the other foot had a girl come up to you and asked to go into the bushes I bet there would be no hesitation there I am gay and many woman have hit on me and I take it as a compliment and politely say no thank you I don't get up and go rushing home to momy or daddy. Just be secure in your sexuality take it as a compliment and say no thank you. If you are straight. But if you are curious let life teach you something new

This post was edited

Here is a perfect example of a guy who could not run fast enough to the bushes if it were a woman god forebid a male ask you to go into the bushes. TAKE IT AS A COMPLIMENT AND SAY NO THANK YOU AS I MENTIONED BEFORE I AM GAY AND I DON'T PUNCH A WOMAN IN THE NOSE WHEN SHE MAKES A PASS AT ME

This post was edited

Next time you go to a nude beach make sure no girls or women hit on you cause that is bad so take some friends and hold their hands get with life bud say no thank you and move on If a girl was to ask you in the bushes hell youd be there like in a second

This post was edited
RE: wrong approach

Yes I am sure being a young single attractive guy is such a curse for you Did you run home to mom I bet if women were more aggressive and masturbated in front of you you would be thrilled

This post was edited
RE: pervs

I think you got it right as you say "PLAY NAKED" PERVS!!!! When does sex become perversed?!!! If you one does not like it, let one look the otherway. Comments like bring friends to the beach if you are bothered by it. Naked is great and all that comes with it and one of those things is sex now and then don't be hypocrites about it and pretend that it is not about sex
Sorry If I am using your space to ventmy comments are not directedto you but sometimes I wonder where people heads are at.

This post was edited
app

I agrea yes it dose happen but dont let them drive you away good luck

This post was edited

Why are men so thin skinned when it comes to being approached by another male? I've never had a problem of saying, "Thanks but no thanks" and they leave. To ruin your whole trip over this minor incident seems silly to me. Think how many women are bombarded with men's advances and not just on a nude beach, i mean in bars, grocery stores, theaters and any place u can name. So if in your nearly 20 year life you had one simple request to "take a walk in the dunes" I think you're doing just fine. To every other male reading this. Grow a thicker skin when it comes to someone "hitting on you." I mean, take it as a compliment. I've never ever heard of a gay person persisting to the point of harassment. They are ususlly very conscious of others feelings. Much more so than are pushy straight men.
I want to preface my comment with the fact that I have friends who are gay. They know I am straight so we base friendship on other common interests.

I once had an employee at one of my customer sites ask me out. He made it clear that is was a "date" not business meeting. I politely told him no, I was straight. He went on to ask me out 3-4 times a week till I told him if he asked again I would file sexual harrassment.

I have found that sexual orientation, marital status, and gender do not mean someone will be a jerk, or ensure they won't be one either. Every one should be considered on their own merits, not their status.

This post was edited