RE: Certification

I'm not sure whether or not I'm allowed here (I'm not a couple) and maybe I should ask this question in the FAQ forum. But this is the only Certification thread I could find. I guess if my laptop explodes, I'll know I'm in the wrong place... but I'll be glad to just leave if asked. :-) Anyhow, I just now sent my photos in to be certified, but my printer ran out of color ink so the TrueNudists lettering didn't show up. The rest (Username etc) printed out fine in black ink. So I wrote TrueNudists in by hand with a black marker and followed the rest of the instructions. Will that be good enough? If not, I guess I'll go buy some color ink and start over. But it might be another 48 hours before I hear something back from the process. I'm hoping I'll hear from somebody here that might know before then.

This post was edited

I'm not sure whether or not I'm allowed here (I'm not a couple) and maybe I should ask this question in the FAQ forum. But this is the only Certification thread I could find. I guess if my laptop explodes, I'll know I'm in the wrong place... but I'll be glad to just leave if asked. :-) Anyhow, I just now sent my photos in to be certified, but my printer ran out of color ink so the TrueNudists lettering didn't show up. The rest (Username etc) printed out fine in black ink. So I wrote TrueNudists in by hand with a black marker and followed the rest of the instructions. Will that be good enough? If not, I guess I'll go buy some color ink and start over. But it might be another 48 hours before I hear something back from the process. I'm hoping I'll hear from somebody here that might know before then.You are certified, so it must have been good enough.

This post was edited

LOL! Jeeeze and that was pretty quick :-)Thanks :-)

This post was edited

The one nude and one clothed picture you send in for certification DO NOT go directly to your profileExactly (this is in NatBratt's message #12 ^^up thread). There seems to be some confusion about this. In fact, I've seen some certified profiles with no photos at all. The only way they can get on your profile is if you upload them there yourself in a process separate and in addition to the certification process.
Anyhow, I have a question for anyone who might know.I went through the certification process which wasn't complicated at all, but I still haven't figured out the reason for the second photo. Seems like one photo with the sign would be enough to make sure someone is who they say they are. I've been certified for a few days now so it's not a case of me having a problem with two. I don't. I'm just curious about the purpose of a second photo. Both of mine looked exactly alike except for some clothes. Anybody know the purpose of a second photo? And by the way, I've been thinking that a good idea would be a photo ID (like a drivers license for example) held up with, or taped to the sign. It would need to be close enough to the camera to be readable of course. What would y'all think of that idea?

This post was edited

For the Photoshop-skilled faker, the first thing needed is a photo to start with, onto which the TN sign can be grafted. There are WAY more nude photos out there than there are pairs of photos, one clothed and one nude, of the same person standing in front of a camera. So the second photo makes certification much harder to fake.

This post was edited

more nude photos out there than there are pairs of photos, one clothed and one nude, of the same personaha.... ok makes sense.... thanks :-)

This post was edited

Jim,
Since your wife is not opposed to nudity, I encourage you to get certified as a couple. Her certification picture does not get posted on you profile or anywhere else. It is deleted by the admin after certification. I know that sounds risky but I have never heard anyone on here complain that their cert pic showed up anywhere. Some members choose on their own to post their picture but that is their choice.

This post was edited

My wife and I are nudist, we basically home nudist, but we attend social nudist events when we can (when we are in Australia).
I joined this site as a single, before I met and converted my current wife to the nudist lifestyle. Having achieved this goal I changed my profile to include her details and identify us as a nudist couple which we are.
However my wife is Asian and as such still has hangups re public nudity especially posting nude pics of herself on the net. Even if the pics are not for general viewing such as the certification photos.
Because I love and respect my wife I will not break the trust I have with her by uploading nude pics of her on the net to enable certification just to satisfy some people on here.
If you won't believe we are a couple that's your loss not ours. Get over it.

This post was edited
RE:Certification

Where may I get a template or example of the certification document? Thanks!

This post was edited
RE:Certification

Where may I get a template or example of the certification document? Thanks!

Go to your My Feed page and look down in the left hand column for the word certification. Click on that and follow the instructions.

This post was edited