driving nude

Gator when you went to the drive thru ATM do you think the camera caught you ?

This post was edited
RE: Driving in the Nude

Cheri I have driven back from Bell Acres several times nude, at night I thought about the interstate but went the back way, but you know life is full of chances and i'm sure it's been a story your friends have told hundreds of times and probably laugh about it now, of course they were probably crying that night.

This post was edited
Driving while nude

Several times when I would head up to the White Mountains from Tucson. I would get in my truck at work slip out of my clothes and drive the 200 miles to Showlow. When I got to the cabin it was dark and I didn't have to worry about any neighbors so I just unloaded my truck and began enjoying my weekend. Just starting right out of work I was relaxed before I even left the city.

This post was edited
trucker buddies adventures

When I used to live in the mid-west, I used to pal around some truckers. I knew a few of them were nudist and one of them always wore bib overalls. The subject came up one time and he mentioned he liked to drive naked, hence the overalls. They were easy to drop while driving and easy to put on according to him, with velcro strips on the sides.
So on one of my trips back home, I made some shorts with velcro strips on the sides. Several times during the 2 day trip from St. Louis to New Mexico, I managed to drive completely naked when there was less traffic on the interstate. I had a sticker on the rear window from my trucker friend which help the truckers passing me not call on the cb. Even managed to take some self timer photos. Wish I had kept those photos now.

This post was edited
RE: driving nude

Gator when you went to the drive thru ATM do you think the camera caught you ?
Welllll....now you've got my attention! LOL!

This post was edited
RE: Driving in the Nude

It was a nice spring day here in Las Vegas, as my bride and I were packing up the truck to head back home from Sun Rancho Nudist resort just over 55 miles south of town. It was the end of a wonderful nude weedend at the resort with friends, games, Bar B Q and completley relaxing. As we finished packing up, I suggested to my wife we should extend our nude time until we get home, which requred us to stay al natural for the 50+ mile trip, she agreed so we headed home with out a stitch on. We have made that trip many times before, but ofcourse not quit like this. During the drive, we did not encounter any problems of any kind, and the fellow drivers didn't have a clue we were naked as we drove down the freeway. Until we arrived at home, we at that time lived in an appartment complex on Tropicana just east of Las Vegas blvd. As we pulled in the car port area to down load the truck, we noticed the appartment manager was in the parking area seemingly waiting for us. As we backed in and were ready to get out put on some shorts to down load the truck, the manager approached the drivers side and struck up a conversation with me. NOW WHAT.... I slipped a towel over my lap and my wife quickly put on a t-shirt. It seemed the little chat lasted forever, as the exchanged of thoughts was over, the manager walked away and we both breathed a sigh of relief. The manager was never wiser, and we got away with being naked for just a fewminutes longer.

This post was edited
Driving nude

My forest house is not far away from a nude beach and camping site. It's only some 20 kilometres. No problem to drive to the beach and back nude, seldom packing up any clothes at all.
At some occasions, mainly summer evenings/night, I've driven longer distances nude, some almost 300 kilometres. Very nice during warm summer nights, only have to adjust the air condition temperature a little in order not to freeze!

This post was edited
Driving Nude

Done it many a time. Once when we were coming home from a gathering, wife didn't know the way to the interstate so I drove to it. When we got to the entrance ramp I pulled over and switched places with her. I was nude, she wasn't. Also, it was night.
Another time I had been swimming in a hotel pool and it was time to go home. Rather than get dressed I got into my car with my swimsuit on and took it off once I got to the interstate, in broad daylight. I got some interesting looks from truckers as they went past me, or visa versa.
I love to travel nude but it does tend to make you a more careful driver. In TN, if they caught me and convicted me I would have to register as a sex offender. So, I don't think I'll do it very often, if at all.

This post was edited
RE: Driving Nude

Two years ago my wife and spent the day at Turtle Lake Resort in Union City, Michigan. Since I'm an early riser and we had to leave at 7am to get there by 9 I deceided to go get our 2 seat convertible about 8 miles away totally nude. I didn't bother to take any clothes with me at all since it was before dawn. This was stored at a condo unit exposed to a usually busy road. I got back and we packed up and I was still nude. We made the trip of about 100 miles in broad daylight with her dressed and me nude. It was exciting to say the least being that far away from home without any of my clothes or shoes and the towells in the trunk. We had a wonderful day and left about 6. On the return trip, I was getting tired and she had to use the rest area on I-94. It was about dusk and since the top was up, I had to change seats with her. When I parked, I made sure I would be able to leave the car with minimum exposure from the rest of the parking lot. Another car pulled in beside us, but because the our T-Bird is low, couldn't see in. Once they were inside the restroom, I got out only being exposed to I-94. My wife wasn't really surprised I made the move since nothing I do really surprises her!
We got back after an uneventful trip and unpacked the car. I returned the car to the condo, still nude, and returned home after a totally nude and wonderful day!
It was really a leap of faith letting someone else drive when ALL your clothes are so far away. I think this is called "enforced nudity".

This post was edited
TOTALLY Nude Driving

Yes...I have driven in the nude....Here is the most exciting thing I did......totally get nude....and leave all your clothes behind....no 'safety net'.....no shoes no pants no nothing.....
At first, because I was a bit concerned I did this at night and drove for several miles....then several days later decide to do the same at daylight....What a great experience, knowing that you are nude with NO clothes in the car...A great natural high!

This post was edited