RE: Nude Driving

We had a trailer at a local nudist resort and I had stayed for a couple weeks. When it was time to come home, I loaded the car and drove off--forgetting to get dressed. I was nearly halfway home (about a 60 mile drive) and realized I had no clothes. Just a towel. I obviously just drove home. Afterward, I drove nude whenever I chanced it. At the time, I did a lot of nudist public relations, so with my openness with the media, I was a bit bold. Now 15 years later, with the attitude of the nation taking a different perspective, I am more reluctant to drive naked.

This post was edited

Whenever I have the chance to drive late at night, I atleast make a small attempt to drive naked. The best I can usually do is just drive pantless, getting to the feel the night, cool air, really makes it nice on those spots of skin that never get to feel the breeze.

This post was edited
RE: Driving in the Nude

Yes, I have driven nude many times. The longest was about 10 years ago when the wife and I took our son to a college in Minnesota. On the way back home, I drove nude all the way from Des Moines, Iowa, to Oklahoma City. And yes, it was during the daytime. The only time I dressed was to stop for gas or something to eat. When we needed to switch drivers, we would pull into a roadside rest stop and I would get out completly nude. Either nobody noticed or didn't care.

This post was edited

I just tried it for the first time last night. After reading all these posts I wanted to try. I rode home from the super market without my shorts on. It was just a few miles. I didn't put them back on to walk from the driveway to my front door. Felt great.

This post was edited
Nude Driving

Hi everyone as you noticed my username is the nude traveller and I am running naturist safaris and my favourite destination is to the West of Cape Town all the way up to the Richtersveld National Park, which is 1134 kilometres from our departure point. Converted to miles it is 704.6 miles to the park and the same distance back. Myself as driver of the bus and our guests is naked as soon as we are out of the city on the open road. We keep our clothes on hand in case we are stopped by traffic officers and for refreshment stops along the road but up to date we are not once been pulled off mainly of the remote area we driving. This is day time driving and if you might have a SA Map on hand you will notice it is the main road to the West Coast but not to busy like the National roads between Cape Town and Johannesburg or Durban.
The beauty of this safari is when we reach our camp site in the park, nobody worries about clothes for 9 to 10 days. being away from the passing dirt road and with the wonderful silence of nature around us we hear a motor vehicle as far as 4 to 5 miles away.
Only once a hiking couple surprise us all naked but they were so sweet they stripped off and spent the day and night with us till the next morning when they left. Nudity in this country are accepted anywhere by anyone and if it happens that hikers coming down upon us or noticed a bus with naked passengers, it is accepted as a lifestyle by all.

This post was edited
Nude Driving

It's been a while but I used to get off pretty late from work around 10pm and there were a couple nights when I got on the freeway (there was very little traffic) I decided to go nude. Drove from downtown Seattle to Tacoma nude. I only did it twice due to nerves but I have to admit I really did enjoy it. Wish I could do it more.

This post was edited

I love to drive nude, especially down the highway with all the windows down. One time i rode nudein the back of a pick-up down a busy freeway. That tingles all over like you won't know unless you try it!!! I used to drive naked all over town in the summer but I forgot and walked into a grocery store naked one day. Igot all the way thru check out with out any trouble. I go to tan nude outside and I'll drive all the way there nude and back home. Every one should do this!!!

This post was edited

In Vegas it used to be ignored if someone was naked in public. I was ignored every time and I walked like 4 blocks down a busy street every day, totally nude ! I went to the grocery store naked and got soda or something and walked back home all the time. The only cop that ever saw me just flashed his lights as he went by. After that I went nude every where day or night. I think Vegas would be a place where public nudity on the streetswould be easily legalized, if its not already. I never got in trouble for it.

This post was edited

Just finished a trip of 350 miles each way in the nude, on the way out it was night comeing back it was day. Drove all of both ways. At night even stopped at two rest areas and went in nude. The second, as I was comeing out, I met a woman, she got big eyed, I simply said good evening and continued on. The guy that was with her was walking a dog, and didn't see me. That was sure different.

This post was edited
Finally Drove naked

We drovenude for the first time at Serendipity Nudist Resort both around the resort and from cabin to the pool. Makes me wonder what it would be like to have an entire self sufficient nudist colony/town/city.

This post was edited