RE: driving nude

I just did and i was so happy! After hving party with my friends on a saturady night out..I drove home naked!
Regards,
BelleHawks
Commercial vehicle insurance quotes

This post was edited
Driving in the Nude

Ha! Yes, I've done it. I was 19 at the time and I did it on a dare. I drove nude from Galveston, Texas to Houston, Texas, up Interstate 45, in a 1965 Mustang convertible with the top down on a holiday weekend (Easter Saturday), in broad daylight (about 3pm). Not that many people in cars noticed, but the truck drivers dove for their radio microphones and honked their horns. They could clearly see me. It was a hoot. I laughed the entire way. Ha!

This post was edited
RE: Driving in the Nude

hi yes it was about 3 years ago drove for approx 10 miles completly naked country road summers day

This post was edited
I usually

I usually end all my Freehikes with a nude drive home, just easier.
Longest distance behind the wheel? Columbus Ohio to western Montana. Only put my shorts on to re-fuel. 2000 miles in 3 days. Stopped at Bad Lands natinal Park for a Freehike too.

This post was edited
Driving nude

I ride my quad nude every chance I get. I live a mile from blm land and only wear shorts when I get close to houses. Ride free! Ride nude!

This post was edited

There are a million things that can go wrong in life and we can worry about all of them, wasting life and opportunities for happiness. I choose to enjoy my freedom while trying to anticipate those conditions that might restrict them and do all I can to prevent the loss.
This really sounds sane. Yeah, driving naked is a little risky -- some places, more so than others. Don't do anything dumb. Try to anticipate whatever risks might be out there. If something happens, accept the responsibility that is yours: then, move on.

Meanwhile: enjoy life! Drive naked!

Badger

This post was edited

Once ya do it ya'll wonder why ya didn't do it sooner

This post was edited
Driving in the Nude

Yes, tried/done it a few times... But it doesn't really do it for me.
Eventhough(or maybe because) I live in The Netherlands where police would not really bother you normally, as long as you are notendangering anyone or trying your best to be seen. ...And don't stop too long near anelementaryschool either! ;o)
//Marc

This post was edited
driving nude

I have driven nude on a lot of back roads it is just more comfortable I also ride my dirt bike nude that is an amazing filling

This post was edited
driving nude

I have driven nude on a lot of back roads it is just more comfortable I also ride my dirt bike nude that is an amazing filling

This post was edited