RE: driving nude

I also ride my dirt bike nude that is an amazing filling

butis it an amazing feeling?

This post was edited
RE: Driving in the Nude

Been driving nude on and off for many years up to 100 miles day or night. Fabric seats or covers are the best for comfort.

This post was edited

haven't driven nude in awhile last time was on a dare, best time is after dark or at least dusk. would like to take a road trip and see how far i could get being bare.

This post was edited
Re:Driving in the Nude

I drove home nude 75 miles from our nudist club one night.

This post was edited

When going from the parents back to college on several occasions. I didn't bother to cover up since I sat higher than most in my truck. Several truckers would look in, smile, and give thumbs up.

This post was edited

When going from the parents back to college on several occasions. I didn't bother to cover up since I sat higher than most in my truck. Several truckers would look in, smile, and give thumbs up.

Please be careful. I've had friends arrested doing this.

This post was edited
RE: Driving in the Nude - Dallas

have driven home from the gym a couple times last week nude - love to drive nude whenever I can
So when you arrvie at the gym, do you put your clothes back on??

This post was edited
All the time. Day or night

In the daytime I sit on one end of a towel, if I see anyone on the street or Big rigs on the highway, I flip the other end of the towel in my lap and press it between my legs so it looks like I'm wearing a pair of shorts (instead of a miniskirt). I keep a pair of shorts that slip on easily on the floor, positioned in a way I can easily slip them on without much movement. Shorts with a back pocket and your wallet in it, so if you got pulled over, the cop were to you me squirming a bit, tell him I was trying to get my wallet out (it looks like George's from "Seinfeld"
I Drive an SUV that higher up, so you'd have to be standing at the curb purposefuly looking into my vehicle, I follow the speed limit, and drive cautiously. I've done this literally hundreds of times, for thousands of miles, through big cities, small towns, back roads, highways, I,ve even gone through toll booths (wearing my "Shorts") without incident. If I get home after midnight I get out of the car and walk into the house still nude.
If done intelligently, there is little risk of getting caught.

This post was edited
RE: Nude Driving

Nooooo, really? you shopped and checked out nude at the store?? no problems??? You must have been at a resort that had a store there. Either way, I am so envious!

This post was edited

Please be careful. I've had friends arrested doing this.

Oh...believe me, I was quite careful. I don't speed and I follow all of the other "rules" to a tee.

This post was edited