driving nude

My GF and I use to do it when we were in high school at night all over town and during the day in the mountians. She was very daring. She even pulled into a gas station once and ask the attendant to fill it up. She was fun 30 yrs later I will drive from our house in town to our farm ( about 20 miles). Its a little exillirating but dangerous. Don't get pulled over. Unless you're a woman. He will let you go with a warning. About speeding!

This post was edited
RE: Driving in the Nude

Some years back we drove some 50 km from Pataya,Thailand, to a beach, all nude with 3 other girls and 3 male friends. We were all on an open Jeep and driving thru the busy roads of Pataya in morning time around 11.00AM.
It was an amazing trip which I still remember. The boy sitting next to me keep sucking my breast and fingering my pussy.

This post was edited

So why do I have the dying urge to flag you profile without even looking at it? Is this really what you want to have as your first post? hmmmm, thinking a flag is on its way. Me thinks it's already happened

This post was edited
RE: PLEASE!!!

Guys, please rethink this. Although all things done nude are great, there are leagal issues also. And when the textile world hears Nudists are doing things of this nature, it makes us look like a bunch of creepos. I will admit, that if it trully was leagal to do this, I would also enjoy it, but the reprocussions are not worth the hassle.

Then you should never be naked in public yourselves because you too will upset people who will then turn against the rest of us.

Alternatively you might get a sense of proportion

This post was edited
passenger-ing nude

When my wife and I used to go for long drives, whichever one of us was not driving would often be in the passenger seat nude or semi-nude. She had a harder time seeming inconspicuous than I did (breasts). Might as well get comfy, right? Haven't done it in a while though, and not sure if I would nowadays given the potential legal issues.

This post was edited
RE: Driving Nude

I haven't driven nude in a very long time. Back in the day it used to be much less risky driving the 100 miles or so home from the nude beach. It was great not having to worry about getting sand in your underwear! I wouldn't risk it now in an era of cell phones, SUVs that could see into my car, and sex offender registry lists.

This post was edited
Driving Nude

A couple of times after a pleasant day at Bakers Beach in San Francisco, after donning trunks to walk to the parking lot, I've felt the urge to continue enjoying the freedom going home, and would slip off the trunks in the car. At that time that entailed driving through downtown San Francisco and across the Bay Bridge to Oakland. About 15 miles. The adrenalin would kick in when I would find myself alongside a bus, pulled up at a stop light, through the Financial District. But then, given how tolerant San Franciscans are, the risks were very minimal and I never saw anyone take notice or have a reaction.

This post was edited

I drive sans clothes just about everywhere I go. Tips for those that want to try this:
1. Get tinted windows
2. Guys - use the right lane - harder for vehicles to see your lap
3. Get a loose pair of shorts that can be slipped on quickly
4. Practice the art of dressing/undressing in the car - trust me if you do drive in the buff, someday you will need to be well-practiced at getting dressed in a hurry.
5. Be aware of your surroundings. Watch your mirrors for those larger vehicles
6. Allow for extra time to get to your destination as you invariably will need to slow down or make a turn to avoid getting in a bad situation
7. Drive naked on routes you know well. Getting stuck where you end up in an area with lots of pedestrian traffic or school buses for example could get messy fast.

Have fun. Drive naked. Be smart about it though... k?

This post was edited

What a great ideans!! i did apply few of your ideas for the past summer, its work pretty good. thanks for sharing.

This post was edited

It's not legal to have your windshield tinted so people cannot see in. Side windows are fine.

This post was edited